Chapter 6: Kicking ass

"Attention! We will start today's games with a game of hidden." The pumpkin man screamed trough the microphone.

"One member of each team is going to participate in this event. You'll be hiding and need to hit the others with magic." The once participating stayed behind.

"For fairytail A Gray Fullbuster will be participating. For Fairytail B Juvia Lockser. For Fairytail C there is Lucy Heartfilia. For oracion seis there is Cobra. For sabertooth Rufus Lore. For Mermaid heel Betty Vanderwood. For Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia. For Raventail Nullpudding. For blue Pegasus Eve Tearm and for Quattro Cerberus Jäger." Pumpkin said as all the others went to their own little balcony. Suddenly the arena started shaking. Houses sprouted out of the earth like newly grown grass. I sat down in the middle of the town. Everybody was looking around frantically. As they were confused, normally houses don't grow out of the ground. The houses were a perfect replica of the city. I was happy till all these dolls started to appear. Now I needed to find a new strategy.

"For this game you are not allowed to hit the dolls if you do so points will be taken." Pumpkin said.

"Start!" Said the chef guy from the judges. Everybody started hiding. That's when I found the perfect strategy. I used my powers to make a fort out of the dolls around myself. I felt Juvia Lyon and Gray in the area around me.

"Sorry guys!" I screamed and I used earth magic and earth dragon slaying magic to feel through the earth where they were and used earth pillar on them. Successfully hitting them

"Miss Heartfilia the judges have decided that it's not allowed to use your powers to build a fort." Pumpkin said. I sulked for a bit and then carefully removed the dolls. I immediately jumped up and used the spell to get me my wings. I spread them widely as I saw a whole in the ground on the place I was sitting a moment ago.

"snow storm!" Chanted a guy and icy looking snowflakes came my way. I dodged.

"Water god's blessing: veil of invisibility." I said. I became invisible. The veil made you completely invisible even to people that could sense magic power. I flew above the one that tried to hit me. It was the guy that was part of the three flirting fools.

"Celestial star." I chanted a star appeared in my hand and I threw it at the guy. He was hit and disappeared. That when I went for the sabertooth guy. I think his name was Rufus. I should really learn my opponents names.

"Open the gate of the Lion, maiden, crab, archer, goat and the water bearer." I said without grabbing the keys. They all poofed down and knew exactly what they had to do. I felt the magic energy from Rufus and attacked it with a small nova. He was hit and he wasn't really happy about it. He glared around. He knew that it was me. Too bad for him that he wouldn't be able to know where I was if I didn't lift up the veil.

"Ms. Heartfilia I am sorry to bother you again but we can't feel your magical powers." Really? Are you serious? Is this freaking pumpkin guy saying that none of my powers can be used. Unless there is a strategic plan, no one would be able to win. They won't come close to my powers. I flew a little higher away from direct hits. So I could at least dodge. I took the veil down.

"Thank you ms. Heartfilia." I grumbled a little. Not even the dragons could hear me swear at the judges. That when there was a purple little guy flying towards me. He had caught me by surprise.

"Ice make: Hammer." Came from below me knocking the little purple dude into the ground below.

"Thanks Gray." I smiled at the Ice make Mage who was only wearing his pants now. I landed on a building. I looked over the battle field. If you could call it one. My spirits were taking down the member of other guilds. I was so proud of them.