Chapter 11: Calmth before the storm

When Cobra has heard the voice he wasn't scared for his life. He was immediately scared for Lucy's. He wasn't going to lose her like that. If she fell in love with another he would accept it but no one was going to kidnap the beautiful blonde away from the Poisonous dragon named Cobra. It came to no surprise to him that Lucy asked him to keep it quiet. That she didn't want anyone to be worried about her. She could always leave this realm if it became to dangerous. However Cobra knew that if someone would go after her guild, her family she wouldn't save her own life. That why Cobra did something he never thought he would do.

"No!" I screamed at Cobra who busted through the doors of the bar my guild was currently at. You could hear them a few blocks away.

"Fairy tail someone is after Lucy, our Lucy is in danger." Cobra yelled through the bar. All attention was on him and every member sobered up in .01 second. Even Cana who seemed to lay knocked out on the table raised her head.

"What did you say my child?" Makarov asked in disbelieve. The surprise was visible on his face.

"We were on our date. When this voice called out. Nobody was attached to it. He said he would be going after Lucy and nobody would be able to stop him." Cobra said.

"Why didn't Luce tell us?" Natsu asked his voice had a rude ring to it.

"She wanted the deal with the problem herself." Cobra said his voice had the same ring as Natsu's voice had.

"What do you mean?" Makarov Asked. The question was clearly directed at me.

"Loke thinks he knows whose after me. Only I can take him and his group out." I said. Makarov looked angry. He was beyond livid.

"Lucy we are a family. We solve problems together as one." Makarov said you were able to hear the same anger as you could see in his eyes.

"I am sorry. I just don't want you all to get hurt." I said. I felt guilty for wanting to keep this from them.

"You will be backed up by our guild." Cobra said. I looked at him. I wanted to start objecting. But Cobra has seen right through it.

"Don't even." Cobra said threateningly. "Don't even think that I will abandon you when there's a maniac after you." He looked at me. His eyes were somehow burning with passion which I didn't quite understand.

"We don't need your help we got this." Laxus butted in. His words were slammed to the ground. As Makarov grew his hand and smacked Laxus to the ground.

"Shut it Laxus. This is not about your stupid pride." Makarov said getting mad and pushing his own grandson even more into the hard wooden floor boards. "This is about Lucy's safety. So we'll kindly accept all the help that is offered to us." He looked at each of the members, which the old man viewed as his own children, to see if any of them would disagree with him. But they seemed to be on board with the him.

"Then it's settled." Cobra said crossing his arms in front of his chest. He was daring me to say something but I kept my mouth shut to not end up in the same predicament Laxus was currently in. Squashed like a muscular mosquito.

"Fine, but when it gets to dangerous I want you all to step back. Without any argument. No one is dying for me." I said establishing rules to the agreement that was just made. Cobra smirked and shook my hand. As did Makarov. He had finally let go of his grandson who was still lying on the ground mopping. Probably pissed of that he lost without being able to fight back. Given that what Makarov did was kind of a low blow but it worked.

"I want someone else to stay with you in your room at all times. As it is no longer safe staying alone." Makarov said. Mira jumped forward grabbing her chance.