Chapter 7: Horror explanation

We all went to the bar. We waited there for the rest of the guild and the rest of team sabertooth. Orga wanted things explained too. Yami sat next to me as I consummated my 10th drink.

"Lucy I think you should stop." Yami said. The goddess of darkness sounded genuinely worried.

"I'll be fine, I like the burning beverage. You know I can't get drunk, Yami."

"I bet I can out drink you." A voice said.

"Don't! She is able to drink everybody out since alcohol is some sort of poison her body is able to absorb. Because she's a poison dragon slayer." Yami said scared for the health of the poor man who challenged her apprentice.

"Wait so she can't get drunk!" He screamed surprised at his discovery. He smiled at me. Everybody turned around, they looked at us. That's when everybody walked in the whole guild. I went and sat down on a table. It stood in the middle of the bar. So I could look everybody in the eye. If I looked around. The sat around me. Even the few sabertooth members sat amidst the fairytail gang.

"Listen up brats!" I said. Makarov gave me the stinky eye for using his phrase.

"When I went missing I was called to the celestial King. My mom was there. At that moment I was completely confused. The celestial king revealed that he was my father and he told me I had to go through training. I firstly trained with the dragons and met all of your dragons." I said looking at the dragon slayers.

"The King Acnologia-.."

"Acnologia! He almost killed us on tenrou island." Someone said. I was extremely confused. I knew in the time I spent there that Acnologia was completely nuts, though he is nuts I've never seen him hurt a person not once. Nor did the people show signs of hatred. I thought Igneel's warning was for that but Igneel and he were buddies. No way he would try to kill his best friend's son. Nor would he try to kill Grandine's or Metalicana's kids as he had the utmost respect for those two.

"That impossible. Acnologia is a decent dragon and he absolutely loves your parents." I said. They looked shocked that I defended him.

"Acnologia dragon of destruction, King of the dragon realm, I call upon thee." I said. A golden portal appeared. It shone so brightly no one dared to look inside. Acnologia walked through and the portal disappeared. Everyone backed up in fear. Acnologia was in his human form, so why they were that scared would forever remain a mystery.

"Acnologia did you attack Fairy Tail on Tenrou Island?" I asked or more like demanded an answer.

"No Lucy, I did not." He said. He looked me straight in the eye and I could tell he wasn't lying. He had this annoying habit of looking at you but his eyes would be all over the place. Above all that I would trust him with my life.

"Who would hurt us then? Who would hurt us and put the blame on you?" Natsu asked. He couldn't believe that it wasn't the humanoid dragon he saw in front of him.

"I have no reason to hurt you, so why would I?" He said. He looked extremely insulted.

"I haven't been on earthland since my I became king that about 400 years ago and now since Lucy called me here."

"It isn't the same one guys his power levels are way higher. Can't you sense that, brats?" Makarov asked. Everyone nodded.

"You can go now, Acnologia. I only wanted to clear your name." I said. The dragon of Destruction gave me a quick hug. Telling me it was fine. After that he teleported himself home. Since I was way to lazy to open another portal.

"Anyways back to my story time." I said. Everybody focused on me again.

"So I was taught dragon slayer magic by all of your dragons. I was than sent to the gods fairies and wolves." I said I saw a question very clear on everyone's faces.