•Obviously•

Taehyung climbed out of the taxi and thanked the driver, handing over the money and insisting that he kept the change. He took his bag out of the taxi and sent the driver a polite smile, bowed and closed the door. Once the driver had officially driven away, Taehyung adjusted his bag on his shoulders and walked though the small gate and into the building.

The building was warm, cozy, though it didn't feel like a home. 'Obviously dumbass' Taehyung thought to himself. Of course it didn't feel like home, it wasn't home. Taehyung made his way over to the front desk. The desk was a polished wooden with a cute little desk lamp on it and a picture frame of what seemed to be a family or maybe friends.

Seeing as there was nobody at the front desk, Taehyung reluctantly reached forward and rung the bell for service. An older man walked out of, what Taehyung originally thought was a cupboard and made his way over. "Hello young man." Taehyung was greeted by a lovely and soft smile. "Hello sir." Taehyung bowed politely, causing the man to chuckle. The chuckle had a milky texture to it, a soothing aspect. Taehyung liked it. "You don't have to be so formal to me." The old man smiled once again and nodded. "Sorry si- Uh Mist- guy?" Taehyung fumbled out in the end. "Taehyung right?" Taehyung nodded his head. "Yup! That's me." He smiles back at the old man. "Well if you just follow me, we can go to your new house." They made their was down the corridor and stopped outside of number "678". Taehyung repeated the number combination in his head, hoping to remember them.

"I must warn you though." Taehyung looked at the old man confused. "Your roommates are very... odd."