•Awkward•

Taehyung had been weird around Yoongi ever since their strange interaction about the singing. Taehyung kept repeating Yoongis words over and over in his head. Keep at it? Keep at what? Singing? It wasn't as though Taehyung was a singer. To keep at something you had to actually do something a lot right?

Taehyung let out a groan of confusion and lay back on his bed. He heard Hoseoks soft chuckle throughout the room, the older boy tuning to look at his very distressed looking friend. "Tae what's wrong?" He snorted slightly. "I haven't seen you this sad since.... I've never seen you this sad." Hoseok corrects himself quickly as he realises that they haven't actually known each other as long as it feels like they have.

"I'm not sad." Taehyung grumbles out and pushes himself up so that he was sitting on his bed. "I'm just.... confugled" Taehyung waves his arms around in exasperation. "Con- what did you JUST say Taehyung?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung in complete confusion and raised an eyebrow. "Confugled." Taehyung repeats the word. "As in, I don't understand." Hoseok tried not to laugh at the younger boy too much, but he chuckled slightly. "You mean confused?" He tried to subtly correct him. "No. Confugled. Confused is a boring word. Confugled is cool." Taehyung grinned slightly and nodded his head. "You're a strange kid. You know that?" Taehyung shrugs and nods his head. "Yeah. I know."

Hoseok nods and turns back to his phone, only to look up as Taehyung over exaggerates a sigh. "Aren't you gonna ask me why I'm Confugled?" Taehyung sends Hoseok a 'come on bro' look. Hoseok sighs softly and sets his phone down. "Why are you Confugled my dearest Taehyungie?" Taehyung takes a deep breath. "Right. Well first off. Yoongi-Hyung is so awkward". Then Taehyung went on to explain the whole situation to Hoseok. "You see why I'm Confugled?!" Taehyung waved his arms once again but was cut off by Hoseok laughing loudly. "He just complimented you Taehyung. That's all. Be thankful." Taehyung blinked at the older. "But it's Yoongi. Jungkook told me that Yoongi doesn't speak half the time. And he compliments me?!" Hoseok shrugs and gets to his feet. "Who knows? Maybe Yoongi has a thing for you." He teases and quickly leaves the room.
"Wh- no! There's no way!" Taehyung yelled out after Hoseok. There was no way at all, was there?