•Movie Night•

After dinner was finished (which Taehyung was slightly disappointed about. He really loved burgers) they started clearing up. Turns out it was Jimins night to do the dishes. They had a schedule, and now that Taehyung had moved it, they each had a day for dishes. Jungkook was Monday, Namjoon Tuesday, Hoseok Wednesday, Jin Thursday, Yoongi Friday, Taehyung Saturday and Jimin was tonight, Sunday. They made their way into the livingroom while Jimin was doing the dishes. Jungkook invited Taehyung to sit next to him on the couch, which he happily accepted. Jungkook grabbed a controller and handed it to Taehyung. "I thought we could play a few video games together." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded his head and grinned. "Sure sure! What games?" It took them around ten minutes to actually decide what games to play and they settled back on the couch. The game started and Jungkook instantly focused on the screen and his movements, being the competitive person he was, he had to beat Taehyung. Taehyung was more into enjoying the game then winning, so for most of the game, when his character attacked Jungkooks, he would let out small giggles. Jungkook broke his concentration slightly whenever Taehyung laughed and would look over at him. Though, in the end, Jungkook still ended up beating Taehyung in every game.