•Everything•

Taehyung had quickly introduced himself to Jimin. He had found out they were the same age, at least that meant Taehyung had someone in his age group to talk to and hang around with for once. Jimin was quick while showing Taehyung around the apartment, not as if he was in a hurry, more like he was excited to show Taehyung everything. Everything from the rooms, to the furniture, to a weird blue stain on the couch (on the cushion they had flipped over to hide from Jin). The last place they went to was Taehyungs new room. He was set to be sharing a room with another guy in the house, Hoseok? Taehyung thinks that's what Jimin had called him. He had also told Taehyung that everyone had a roommate apart for Namjoon. (Taehyung had guessed this was the boy from downstairs but turns out there were already six boys living here). Jimin shared a room with the boy from the kitchen, Jungkook. Jin shared with another boy named Yoongi, who was apparently in bed sleeping just now, lazy bugger. Which therefor left Taehyung to either share with Namjoon or Hoseok. Jimin then went on to explain that last night Hoseok and Namjoon had played Rock Paper Scissors to see who had to room with Taehyung. Hoseok lost. Taehyung didn't know whether to feel amused or offended, so he forgot it ever happened. All he was thinking about now, was whether or not this Hoseok guy was nice. Because if not, Taehyung will be moving into a room with that Namjoon in a heartbeat.