•Singing?•

It was around three days later and Taehyung was in the apartment with only Yoongi. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook had gone down to some studio for dancing. Jin was out shopping and Namjoon had gone with him. Yoongi was currently in his office working on some track, Taehyung hadn't listened that well. After all, it was around 10 am when Yoongi was explaining what he was doing, and Taehyungs mind didn't process things well until like, 3 pm. Taehyung was bored and decided to clean up Hoseok and his room. He was currently making Hoseoks bed and turned on the radio, singing along with the song that was playing.

Yoongi had 'evacuated' his room around an hour later. His mind was blank and he couldn't find any form of inspiration. So he decided that a cup of coffee was well needed. He made his way down the corridor but stopped abruptly outside one of the doors. "Tae?" He called out.

Taehyung turned of the radio and walked over, gently opening his door. "What's up Hyung?" He greets the older boy with his classic boxy grin and tilts his head to the side. He wasn't expecting Yoongi to come and see him, after all, the older had said that he would be very busy. That's one of the things that Taehyung was positive he had heard said earlier. Though he wasn't 100% sure.

"W-were you just singing?" Yoongi blinks a few times, looking both baffled and amazed, even more so when Taehyung nods his head to Yoongis statement.

"Yeah, sorry hyung. Am I being too loud? I can quiet down." Taehyung smiles and nods his head. "I was just singing while cleaning, because when I sing and clean it doesn't feel like work." Taehyung laughs softly, though Yoongis face seems to stay completely blank. "Okay?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "You're kinda creeping me out now".

Yoongi shook himself out of what he was thinking. "Right, sorry." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "Y-you're a really good singer taehyung." He laughs softly. "Keep at it." He nodded his head and turned to walk towards the kitchen, a small smile on his face. After all, he did just make Taehyung blush.