Chapter 11

"Amari .....take that shit off " Tae said as I walked out the bathroom.

I hate on his bad ass two piece , I could pulling it off because my stomach was really small. It was a a small bikini . I had on some vintage shorts with my booty cheeks out and some coach flip flops and my hair curly wild and my Betsy Sunglasses.

"Whyyyyyyyy" I whined .

"Cause man you showing way to much ass.... Nawl make take that shit off " he said looking at me like he was jealous.

"Papi why is you getting so mad ... Keep calm everybody know I'm with you " I said smiling .

"Uh uh .... Don't try and gas me up ...take that shit off NOW " he said looking mad .

""Ughhhhhhhhhh " I stomped to my suit case and out on some shorts that covered my booty .

"Put a turtle neck on now " he said putting on his camo shorts , he slipped on his nike flip flops and was shirtless .

AMARI

Tatted on his back .

"Man bye you doing to much now " I said rolling my eyes . This might drunk cause I ain't wearing no damn turtle neck.

"Yea ightt make me fuck u up Mari " he said grabbing my waist .

"Let's take a picture Bae " i said grabbing his phone . He quickly looked at me and snatched it.

"Let me see yo phone " I said looking confused.

"Nawl let's use your phone " he said opening his phone and then locking it . He slipped it in his pocket and u grabbed my phone . I snapped some picture of us and put them on one of my Instagram accounts .

as we walked out or hotel room me and Tae knocked on Shay and Randall door and ran

"Ima fuck y'all up ,... I'm trynna get me some dick got damn it" Shay screamed putting her head out the door.

Me and Tae started busting up laughed we laughed so hard tears started coming out . Tae took me shopping that whole afternoon.

Miracle

I hopped out the shower and slipped on my navy blue

high low skirt and my bikini swim suit top . I slicked my hair in a back pony tail .

I put in my big diamond earrings and my gold chain .

My lashes was looking fye .

Antoine matched me and put on some blue camo shorts

and a white v neck with a true religion sign on it.

His dreads was freshly did and laid on his shoulders.

His light blue eyes was hat glowing . I loved his light ass.

Idk why but I just do.

"Baby give me a kiss " I said putting on some lip stick.

"Come here " he said looking at me.

I hopped in his arms and he picked me up.

I gave him 10 peck kisses and our last kiss was passionate ,

his tongue asked to enter my mouth nd I let him in . He slowly

put me down and grabbed my ass.

He was fucking up my lip stick , our kiss kept getting tense .

"Baby wait till tonight " I moaned at he sucked on my neck.

Next thing u know my bikini top is off . He put a Hicky right above my nipple.

"Daddy stoppppp " I moaned again as he left another

Hicky above my belly button piercing . He grabbed my bikini top and put it back on me .

"That ass is mines tonight " he whispered in my ear . I smiled and grabbed my pouch .

"Bae let's shop" I said smiling . I Haven't been shopping for my self since we let but that was nothing . When you have kids you have no time for your self .

_______________________________________________

Niño

"Bae what do you want to do " jaz asked me . I rolled my eyes and turned the tv on .

"So your ignoring me " she said getting all in my face.

"Damn man why u bugging could you gon and find something to do " I said said turning up the tv,

"You been acting real weird .. But I'm not even tripping " she said walking in the bathroom . Jaz was my baby momma. I didn't love her but u cared for her . She was a hit and run but her as caught me. She walked out the bathroom with a little as bikini and some flip flops .

She grabbed the hotel key and her phone.

"Fuck u going with that little ass thread shit on ?" I said putting the tv on mute.

"Out..to find me some Puerto Rican dick " she said snapping her neck.

" I hope he have herpes .... Go take that shit off " I said said pointing at the bathroom . She stomped and walked in the bathroom . She came back out and wore a one piece with her sides out and her back a nd belly button. , I approved a little.

I grabbed my phone and texted miracle ...

"Miss daddy dick ?" I sent

"I'm married "

"You wasn't saying that in the bathroom a week ago " i sent back . I got dressed and left with jaz. We went to grabbed cara and fatman.

"Niño leave me alone " she texted back fats ass fuck. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket... You acting up.... She need some more dick .

.........

Brittany

I put on the little outfit sidney gave me and looked at myself in the mirror.

.. Who am I ......

... I use to be so innocent .....

I wanted to got of college .., I'm only 16 ... Momma on crack .. And my dad... Is my boss .

I felt my phone vibrate and I immediately blanked out my day dream. My text was from my daddy.

"They hired you ?'"

"Yes " " I texted back. I pulled out my blunt and lit it.

"Okay ... Don't forget about our plan ..daddy loves you " he texted back. I looked at it and through my phone in my purse . I pulled up my fishnets and slipped on my red bottom heels and looked in the mirror again. I danced that whole night .... If let My boss Nick starring at me ,.... His eyes were burning me ..... Felt like he knew why I was here ... He know who I was... He shot my daddy right in front of me ......