Chapter Three.

Antoine

I cruised up and down the streets of Atlanta ....I been home for 3 days and I'm ready to see my wife and son. I put miracles address in the GPSand it took me straight there.
I drove up to the big gate and put our code in,she lived in a nice size condo but it was like a little mansion small but nice.
An all black Benz was parked and a all red hummer truck .
I parked my car I the parking lot and
Rang the doorbell . I heard foot steps and screams.

"Who is it " miracle ghetto ass yelled.
"The police " .. I spoke trying not to laugh .
She slowly opened the door and starred at me... Her eyes built up tears and jumped in my arms. She held me tight like she didn't want to let me go.

" toine ...I missed you " she said looking at me.
"Mommy who is that man " a beautiful little girl said , her hair was wild curly but silky . Her big bright blue eyes and caramel skin, she looked just like me and miracle .
"That's your daddy .... Your real daddy" miracle said .
The little girl jumped in my arms and kissed me and hugged me .
"Come in .." Miracle said walking towards a big ass mess full of toys.
"Jojo come here I got somebody you want to meet " miracle yelled .
"Maaaa IM DOING SOMETHING DAMNN STOP BUGGING"the lil boy said dragging his feet coming out of the room. He had shoulder length dreads like I did when was little .
He had my complextion , and bright blue eyes like miracle foreign ass.
"Who is you nigga ." He asked mean mugging me.
"Your father ....." Miracle said .
"Nigga you aint my daddy ..,Demarcus my daddy " he said smacking his lips.
"Nawl that's my twin brother " I said looking at him.
He was a lil tough pound cake just like me.
"Awh you the jail bird they be talking Bout ?" He said turning round to the room he came out of.
"Watch yo fucking mouth.....bring yo ass here before I knock yo two teeth out " miracle said.
He sucked his teeth and turned around ...
"Say sorry " she pointed.
"My bad jail bird " he said crossing his arms across his chest.this lil nigga is a toughy.
"Okay go get dressed were gonna go out " miracle said .
They ran off play fighting.
"Twins Bae "? I asked hugging her.
"Yes twins. Nia and Jojo ..Jojo for Jonah " she said kissing me.
I looked at her hand she had the ring on that I gave her 5 years ago.
I smiled and picked her up ..... Carried her to the counter.
"Bae I missed you so much " she whispered in my ear
"I missed you too ma " I kissed her forehead .
She grabbed my cheeks and started playing with them like old days .
"U got so buff " she laughed hitting my shoulder .
"Man that's all I did, work out, eat , shit and sleep " I chuckled .
"We'll tonight were going out with the guys and the kids.. You haven't seen in a long time ..."
"This should be fun "

-------------------

Mia

"Nivea come on " I told my daughter as we got in the car to nicks house . Haven't spoken to him in 4 years. Our daughter is four years old and she still haven't met him . He wouldn't answer my calls or text since he got him a bitch . After I found out I was pregnant I guess he had guessed it and went and got him a bitch and kicked me out . I called him this morning....and I told him I wanted to talk . I mean he is my bestfriend and we are close .

Little Nivea so beautiful , her curls were deep and silky and her eyes were big and brown. I buckled her in the car seat and drove my way to nicks house. It's been a felty long 4 years.

...

As I pull put to the drive through I grabbed Nivea out the car seat and rang the door bell. It took a minute for him to get to the door .

"Okay Mia make this shit quick .... Why... Who the baby ?" Nick asked looking confused

"Her name is Nivea ..this is your daughter "

------------------------

Miracle

I turned to look the door and made sure I had everything before we left . Antoine drove us to Shay house were his surprise party was being held, I told him we was going to his mom house ... He seem pissed about that . I thought it was a good lie.

"Momma I wanna get turns the fuck tonight" Jojo said bopping in the back seat.
Antoine laughed.
"Only thing that's gone turn up is my fucking foot up yo ass if you curse again " I said turning and looking at him. He smiled showing his bright white teeth.

I drove down my old block looking at my old house , memories .
"Put this on" I told Antoine handing him a bandana,
"Put it over your eyes " I said leaning over towards him.
"I got a surprise or something ?" He asked smiling
"Yes now put it on yo fat ass "
I pulled up in front of Shay new big house and got out. I helped him get out and grabbed Nia hand. We walked through the front door.
I pulled he bandana off his face and turned on the light
SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone screamed.

"Aw mannn y'all didn't " Antoine said smiling .

"Yeah bro we had too " Randall walked up giving him a dapp. Everybody was here.

"Awwww babeessss welcome home " this one girl walked up to him.
"Aw hey amari " toine looked , he looked confused and gave her a fake hug. I kept my cool and smiled. Randall gave her a dirty ass look.
I seen everybody from the warehouse ... We all decided to quit working for Boss man Kareem and worked for ourselves . Yea we sold drugs .... And killed but shit it's life gotta work for what you want. Everybody in this bitch was strapped . So I knew their wasn't gone be no fighting or arguing ...hopefully.

"Girls come on in here " Shay said. Walking into her in house bar.
Their was new faces , I stayed to myself . Fuck new bitches !

"Okay Miracle I know you see some new faces but this is Amari my bestfriend and Anissa , Lisa, cara and Kenya and ghetto ass peaches " she laughed.

Peaches was so.....so ghetto.... She had red weave in ha head. The fucking struggle . Poor baby.

Anissa was a lol Puerto Rican bitch she looked coo . Lisa was a lil petite black girl with a big booty. Cara was short and thick with some pretty hair. Kenya was mixed but was pretty.

"Hey y'all " I smiled .

We all chilled and talked for bout 3 hours.
......
Ding Dong

"Miracle can u get that?" Shay said, her ass was sloppy drunk.

I walked and opened the door and adjusted my tight black and white dress. I looked up and saw Niño.

"Hey ... " i said looking at him, he had a bitch with him and a little girl that looked like him.
"Aw hey miracle this is my girl Tanya , and my daughter lia " he said looking down.
"Oh hello I'm Antoine's wife , welcome to the family Tanya " is said giving her a nasty look ...
This bitch got a baby by my man .....

Thoughts just ran through my head. This nigga had a baby momma and a baby this whole time . Like for real .... I'm hurt ... But why am I hurt ? My nigga home .
I went to the bathroom and fixed myself. The door knob moved and Niño busted in.

"Look let me explain ..." He said putting his hands on my shoulders, I moved back and looked in the mirror .

" Tanya and your daughter is self explanatory . Fuck you need to explain to me "

" miracle shut that shut up man..."

" why ? So I can listen to yo sob story? ..fuck you niño ...I was Finna leave Antoine for yo ass.
You had me thinking everything was good . If I would've left toine I would've looked dumb .. Plus you got a bitch and a daughter ...and I loved yo goofy ass. Man get the fuck out my face .
You must not know me .... " i said moving to the door .
He moved in front of my and raised his hand like new as about to hit me ... I pulled my gun out my purse and he pulled his out his waist .
" I taught you we'll " he said pointing it at me .
" fuck I suppose to piss on my self ? I ain't t scared "I rolled my eyes.
He put his gun back on his waist and picked me up and placed me sink.
"Niño let me go G. Before I pop yo ass " I said slapping his hands .
He lifted my dress up and ripped my thongs . He picked me up on his shoulders and ate me ...
He ate me so fucking good.

"Aghhhhh I'm bout to cum " I moaned

I cam in his mouth and he slurped it all.

He put me down and wiped his face down with rag . I cleaned myself up and fixed my dress, I grabbed my purse and walked towards the door.

" hope I tasted good ... That was yo last treat " I said walking out .

I went and sat on toine lap and niño was holding Tanya by the waist ... She turned and kissed him .... Slobbing him down .I started laughing .

Goofy Bitch .