Chapter 6 .

Miracle

" hey baby " I said walking in the housing . I was busted .

" where was you at " toine

"Um I had to handle some business " I said walking to the refrigerator to get me a bottle of water .

I looked at my all white air forces ones and I saw some blood on them from them niggas I killed..... Fuck

"We'll from the looks of yo shoes.. You went to handle some real business without me huh" toine said coming towards me.

"Look man I'm doing my job ... I went to see Kareem .. That's all "

" what the FUCK ! Why MONEY ., WHY YOU GO AND DO THAT " he screamed.

"Because he had my money and I don't about my money so there for I had to do what I had to do."

"That nigga is the reason why I was gone .... What you do " he asked pacing his self around he room.

"I go my fucking money and shot his two right hand men that was gon try and kill me once I turned my back. I knocked Kareem out .. His ass was knocked cold out on the ground."

"I hope you know he coming for us .... He coming and he try and catch us lacking "

"Okay so ..I should've put a bullet up his ass" I said walking to pick up he duffle bag I turned it upside out and nothing but hundreds spreader over the table .

"Let's go to Puerto Rico " is said smiling at me

He couldn't resist but smile back

"You never changed after he kids huh...still a bad girl " he said picking me up and putting me in the island .

"You know it" I said giving him a big kiss.

"Miracle..um" Antoine said pulling me off island .

"Yes babe " I said smiling because I was happy.

"I want a reall wedding " he said smiling ... I instantly hopped on him and cheered

"Oh my goddddd for real Bae " I screamed

"Yes .. Let's did it before we go to Puerto Rico .... 3 weeks. Get yo dress and we gon have a big wedding ....... Your dream wedding " he said looking serious.

I started crying cause w as excited

"Why you crying what i do "

"I'm happy .. ".. I laughed "Antoine I love you so much"

"I love you too baby girl .. Now let's look at some wedding places "

That night we picked a wedding location and had a list full of guess ... He going to invite his family from Chicago . I don't have family so I'm going to invite people from my shop and etc.

---------------

Shay

"Bae " Randall said walking in the house.

"Yes my love " i said putting on my jeans . I had texted Nick .. I gotta drop Junior off.

"Where you going " he asked looking confused.

"Nick house to take junior "

"What ? No you not " he said looking serious .. Then I heard his phone going off blasting sicko mobb.

"Uh yeah I am .. He want to see his son " I said looking. Serious. I did one last check in the mirror then grabbed my purse. I wore some jeans and a plan black v neck . My hair was in a slick pony tail down too my ass and my screws. I threw on my toms and grabbed my keys ignoring Randall staring at me .