chapter 21 !!!!!

Antoine

"amari what do you want ?" i frustratlly walked  away from her . She came her pregnant ass all the way to my house for something... what? i don't know.

"So remember when we um .. Did what we did " she stumbled over her words a bit.

"Yeah what about it " I asked

"I don't who the father of my baby is .... Yeah it does sound like some hoe type shit but I'm just coming to you because we didn't use protection " she said looking guilty with tears built In her eyes .

"Look amari ... I really. Don't have time for you and yo lil excuses and lie for being a hoe that you are .. So there fore get he fuck out . I'm not the father of that fatherless child in your stomach .. Maybe if you keep yo legs closed and stop letting niggas putting the easy bug in yo ear maybe you wouldn't even be in this problem . Is is exactly why I left yo ass alone ... Cause you full if bullshittttttttt . And you like fucking bitches niggas ... You probably got something . Get out my face. Get out my house . Don't call my phone . Leave me alone " I spazzed on her .

She turned around tot he door crying like somebody murdered her ass .

I didn't give no fuck .. Her sneaky ass catching karma....

---------------------------------

Randall

"Okay class pull out a notebook and let's take some notes " I told my class as I sat at my desk . Amari walked in the classroom eye big and red looked like she been crying . I rolled my eyes and finished talking to the class.

She was failing my class ...and I'm not going to be petty but she already fucked up my life ... My family .. My marriage .... Shit fuck her grade .

The bell rang and she sat here getting up slowly.

Her stomach was huge and her face got a chubby . She walked with a wobble .. I kind if laughed because well she use to be my bestfriend and she use to say she hated babies .

Me her and Shay use to be the three musketeers .

Now we all In Drama .

Amari came walking to my desk with her eyes full of tears.

" look ...." I said trying to warn her ass now I'm in the mood to slap a bitch

" Randall ... Hush .... The doctors told me that the sex of the baby is a girl ... I'm due June 8 .... I will be at rush hospital .... I don't know if it's yours .... " she finally confused

" so you had me hinting this was MY FUCKING CHILD THIS WHOLE TIME AND YO HOE ASS DONT EVEN KNOW " I screamed .. She looked at me with her big bug eye and cried even more

"....Im sorry " she cried

"... Amari .... Man you a fuck up forreal .... Can you leave " I asked nicely .

She wobbled her pregnant ass out my office and I called Shay .

She decided we will stay married but we are not together .. Kind of stupid ... She got her own house and I got my own house.

I miss her .... I miss my family

I understand I'm wrong and I should've never fucked that girl .

...............

Miracle

"Babyyyyyyy aghhhhhh don't stop don't stop don't stop " I moaned as Nick pulled my hair .

He turned me over and I wrapped my legs around his back and he deep stroked me roughly

" miss me " he moaned

"Yessss " I screamed as he out his whole deep in me .

He put my legs on top of shoulders and gave me sweet, slow, passionate strokes .

He kissed my neck as I scratched his back .

Every time I scratched his back he would go deeper .

He pulled out and nutted On My stomach .

He slipped his pants back on and I pulled my dress down whichever as all the on my neck .

we got out the truck and climbed in the front seat .

I caught my breathe and and looked at Nick .

"U still a Lil freak " he laughed

"You still a quick pumper " I joked

He looked at me and his smile dropped.

I started bussing up laughing.

"I'm just playing bot0y" I laughed .

. He drove me back to the crib and I saw niño car outside .

.i rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Where the fuck you been at baby ?" Niño said as I walked in the house

"Nigga why you in my fuckinng house " I snapped

"Because I miss you" he gave e puppy dog eyes

"Boy miss these nuts . Yo ass petty Asf fuck . Get the fuck out " I yelled

"Why you doing me like this money " he looked confused

"What you mean why ? When Antoine was beating my ass yo scary ass that said you would protect me , yo dumb ass fucking ran " i screamed

"Money ... Look let me explain " he said hugging me

I pulled awaya nd looked. At him

"Don't EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME ...T HERE AINT SHIT TO EXPLAIN . WE GOT CAUGHT ... AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT CARE . WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU SAYING WE. WAS GONE TO BE TOGETHER . I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A MONTH AND YOU JUST POP UP MAN GET THE FUCK ON " I screamed

" bitch yo asstweaking. .. That's why you was a fucking quick nut . I used yo dumb ass. Ain't nobody tell you to be fucking on me and my brother anyway . And don't play like its all my fault be you opened yo legs ." He said walking towards the door .

I grabbed my purse and pulled out my gun and shot him 3 times in the leg , head and chest .

Karma a is a bitch ....