Chapter 15

Brittany

"Text me tonight " Sidney said smiling

"What's your number " I asked pulling out my phone .

We exchanged numbers and I fixed myself ... I walked out and saw these pretty little kids and a Hispanic lady .the little boy was wondering around his lil dreads were long and he had some beautiful blue eyes.

"Aye you looking for something " I asked him as we began to walk to the exit without the lady .

"Nah lil lady but you finer then wine whats yo name " he said licking his lips. He looked like he could be 5 years old.

" Brittany what about you ?" I asked him.

"Jojo .. You should let me get cho number you gotta big booty " he said rubbing his hands together . This lil nigga funny ass shit.

"I am to old for you " I laughed.

"Jojo Come on before nana get you " a little girl said coming our way .

"Man she ain't gon do shit bye girl " he said waving her off. I started dying laughing .

"Uh come on let me take you to yo nana " I said holding his hand , he reached over and wrapped his arm around my waist and walking. This little boy is so funny .

...as we got to the door I was eise dropping

"We need tell her " a lady spoke

"Man nawl I got this .. Why r u even here and who is them kids ?" Kareem spoke

"These your grandkids " she replied

"Miracle had kids ?" Kareem confusly replied

"Yes"

"Man Mira you better not tell her shit you fucking understand " he yelled.

.....

I looked at Jojo and he looked angry

"Jojo your mommy name is miracle ?" I asked him

He nodded his head and looked at me

"You know her number ?" I asked

"Yes ..you want it ?" He said pulling out a galaxy note

"Yeah.... What u doing with a phone u what 4 years old ?" I laughed

"Ima grown ass man baby ..here ha number " he gave me her number and I waited till his nana came out. She finally walked out ... She was beautiful ...looked just like miracle ..... Her long silky hair and caramel skin and light blue eyes.

"Ma'am " I tapped

"Yes my love " she said in a strong Spanish accent . I walked with her to the door.

"Your pretty " I said changing my on what I wanted to say.

"Thank you Mamacita " she smiled and grabbed Jojo and his sister hand .

................

I went home and changed into some skin tight jeans and a bra type shirt and flat ironed my hair and put some diamond stud earrings in my ears and my baby doll shoes.

"Where you going ?" My daddy poked in the my room

"Out " I said rolling my eyes

"No you not.. I need you to go to the club and drop out these bricks.... You on punishment anyway. " he said walking all the way in

"Yes the fuck I am ... Punishment ain't in my vocabulary dictionary .. Your deliver that shit yo self I ain't yo damn serpent I'm yo daughter " I said rolling my neck. I grabbed my betsey Johnson purse and my phone

"Who you talking to ?" He asked me looking at me

" the owl in your shoulder " I said walking around him he was by the door.

"Lil bitch you think you grown ?" He said grabbing a hand full of my hair .

Instantly fell back.

"Let me go " I screamed

"Nawl you think you grown " he let me go. I got up and looked at him . I started swinging . He swung back.. He choked me up and I was throwing blows at him in the face .

He smacked me and I fell.

"U think you tough " he kicked me in the ribs

"Fuck you " I said wiping he blood off my lip and nose.

I got up and tackled him and scratched his face and started punching him.

He body slammed me on my back I felt like I couldn't get up.

"Brittany you gon stop fucking with me " he yelled.

I got up slowly and looked at him .... I grabbed my purse and phone and walked down the stairs and he stood there staring at me.

I got in my car and started it up and drove around the corner ... And called sidney

"I'm on my way " I said then hanging up. I ain't even let him reply .

.......

I pulled up in front of his gate and it automatically opened.

I pulled my all pink Benz up in back of his 2014 Lexus

I got out he car limping . I had blood all over me .

I knocked .....

"Who is it " he said opening the door... He looked at me and I cried.... He picked me up bride style and walked me to his elevator .

"I'm scared " I cried.....

"Don't be scared nomore " he said angrily

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Antoine

I don't trust nobody ... I got a feeling somebody else is working with this bitch Kareem .

We got off the plane in Chicago and went to the gun shop ..... Then was about head home ...

Everybody got them a new gun and I had to pick up a delivery ....

"I'm ready to go home " miracle said biting on my neck