Dirty Trust Issues

Miracle

I covered My body with the sheet and jumped to the other side of the bed. Niño sat in the bed . Comfortable and did not move.... He didn't give a fuck that Antoine was standing right there about to kill us.

"WHO DICK IS IT MIRACLE ? It's yours ? " Antoine yelled.

I quickly slipped on. Some pants and a bra and a shirt.

"Look ... I don't even got nothing to say " I said be honest.

"Well... You finally found it out ..... Bro... I apologize " Nino  said with a smile on his face.

I looked at his goofy ass with digust... He think is shit funny .

"FUCK YO APOLOGY ... FUCK YOU , YOU SUPPOSE TO BE MY BROTHER .

I SAT UP HERE N TOLD U MY DREAMS AND FUTURE WEITH THIS WOMN AND YOU FUCKING HERS RAINS OUT ?" ....he yelled ...

"AND YOU DIRTY GRIMMY FUCKING THOT. YOU FUCKING MY BROTHER ? THIS WHO BEEN FUCKING WHEN I WAS IN JAIL ? Was he playing daddy to my kids ?" Antoine voice got weak.. His eyes got red. He tackled niño and got up and walked towards me...

Nothing but tears fell from my face... He grabbed my neck and choked me..... My feet wasn't touching the floor.

Niño was staring putting on his clothes as this man choked me.

I tried to breathe but is nigggas as choking hard ...in lefted my leg and kicked him .

He smacked the fuck outta me . Making me fall to the floor and gasping for air.

I looked up to see niño gone .... Did her really leave .

I stumbled up and attacked Antoine back. I punched him in the face and everything .

" I didn't mean to do this toine damn " I said pushing him .

He stopped hitting me back he tried to hold me but I refused .

"You can't use that fucking excuse .... You was fucking him ... Not a got damn mistake save that sorry ass line " he snapped

I looked at him and shook my head.

"I want a divorce ... I want my kids ... I don't want to see your fcuking face again " he yelled shaking me. He then pushed me and my back and my head hit the wall and I blacked out .

................................

Tae

Me and Randall decided we was Finna gone head and sell these bricks and head to the strip club for a party our homie Nick having .

We pull up in front of one of customers house, randall was driving .

"ight I'm Finna take these in and I'll b back ..... He should have a duffel bag for us right ?" He asked putting on his black gloves

"Yeah " I replied.

"If my phone ring pick it up " he said closing the door.

I pulled my phone out and called Amari

"Hey Bae " I said

"Hey baby on your way home ?" She asked

"Nah me and Randall going out tonight I'll see later. Don't stay up for me " I replied

"Okay baby my feet hurt I'm about to lay down I love you " she said making a kiss noise in the phone .

"I love u to ma " I hung up and turnt up the radio that was playing Rish homie Quan blah blah blah .

I looked down to see Randall phone ringing .

The contact said

Babymomma

So it must b Shay .

"Hey baeeeeeeee, we gotta talk about his baby.. t I know your mad at me right now but look i want you to hear me out and listen to theplan " a voice sounding like Amari

"Amari?" I asked looking hella confused

"Tae?" he voice sqealed..

She hung up and Immediately ... got HEATED

I texted Antoine and told me to come get me, luckily he was around the corner. 

Randall still aint come out.... I dont give no fuck... 

I hopped in the car to the crib... 

shit finna get real tonight ...

I texted Shay and told her what Amari said on the phone

........................................................................

Shay

I paced back and forth.. around the house... My blood was rushing.. my nerves was over the scale... i was angry, sad, in a fighting mood. I put on my jogging pants, wheat timbs and a nike shirt and my gun in my hand..... I was READY!

Randall finna fight me like a nigga tonight....

I dont give no fuck..might kill this nigga tonight....

And for Amari? That bitch better not hope I ifind her.

...................................................................

Nino

Sitting Antoine up to go jail was working real fucking well.... I wonder how he got out? they had evidence and all.... now he caught me fucking miracle...

to be honest i really dont give a fuck..

 i mean i love miracle and all but she was a quick nut.... and i loved that she thought i was forreal.

Shid i got 2 baby mommas to be worried about. . . and my money i aint got time to be wifing her. I jsut did the things that i did and said the things that i said because i know she would always fall into my little trap.

Antoine know we always fucked the same bitches and pass em to each other...

Yeah i was wrong for fuckign wifey but shit she was throwing that muthafucka back and I wasnt gone walk past it. so i took each time i could. BOO HOO.

But shit Yall ass might not like me but its LIFE.. these hoes are for anyone... I got me a new victim..

Amari body be looking right ... just wait till she drop Randall baby... aw yeah AHA i know who the real daddy is too...

Shhhhhhhhh. Aint telling no secrets but .... ahaha.... the baby daddy is who yall will least expect.