Chapter 2‧

Amari

"Okay class open up your books to page 290 and study all 30 words there be a quiz next Tuesday. Dont forget about your Test tomorrow. If you have any questions or concerns email me or hit my line !" Mr. Johnson (Randall ) spoke to the class.

The bell rang and the class scattered out the room I stayed behind.

"Bae can you come over today " I whinned while sitting on his desk.

"Amari Im at work could you fucking not " he said keeping his cool fixing his tie.

"but daddy I need help with the vocabulary words. " i said pushing him up against the dry eraser board. He held my waist and kissed me, i felt his tongue so i let him enter my mouth.

"why are you teasing me " i whinned making him smile.

" Amari if i come over you wanna pick out baby names and talk about if its a girl or a boy and like I told you before I aint got time for that shit here " he looked at me ans walked to his bag and tossed a roll of hundreds at me.

"whats this for .. why do you want to kill it ? Its mines ! Why dont you care about something that fucking came out of you?" i ask looking hella confused.

" please dont play dumb. Shay will fucking kill you and leave me if she ever find out about us and this damn baby. Amari go get that abortion before i beat it out of you ... now leave" he said packing his brief case.

" if i abort this child ... you cant stash yo drugs in my house " I said turning around leaving. He know I loved him and care for him but he don't want to man up then he gone be a jail man.

.............

Miracle

"daddy can we go shopping today " Nia asked while eating breakfast. They called Demarcus they daddy because they didn't know who Antoine was. I know that's bad but their are young. He take care of them as if they are his. I love Demarcus ... and I love Antoine ... Antoine is my husband but he put me and my kids life in danger and shit when he get out its gone be looking ugly.

"yeahh babygirl " he said kissing her on her forehead.

"ayee dad can i get that new PS4 ? please this nigga at school got it so i felt shitty that I aint have it " Jojo begged. Him and his mouth was just ridiculous. Marcus laughed.

"watch yo damn mouth " i said looking at jojo. He smiled then that smile dropped when i gave him that look .

"yeah lil nigga I got you " demarcus said giving him a dap.

" better stoppp cheering him on " i snapped.

"girl hushhhhh " nino said play hitting me.

I fumbled your heart, girl you use to feel so warm in my arms i wish we could touch some more.

My ringtone went out. It was Antoine ring tone.

"Mommy its that ringtone again, you gone i ignore it again " he said slickly walking over to the phone.

"Give it here " i demanded.

"Would you like to accept a call from Antoine Williams? and accept the fee press 1?" The machine said.I pressed one and went into the bedroom .

"hello.. " my voice cracked.

" bae what's wrong ? you haven't answered my calls in 4 weeks. How is my son ? Whats up ? " demarcus spoke with curiosity in his voice.

"he umm.. good. I been busy with the shop and I'm good . been handling yo business " i replied being honest.

"ight ight.. what's wrong ?"