Chapter 8.

Randall

I quickly pushed amari to the ground and made it seem like I was looking for something l

" why the fuck you outside " Shay said looking at amari who was getting up and dusting her dress off .

" cigarette break " amari said pulling out here phone .

" uh huh " Shay said nodding her head up And down .

________________

Miracle

"Aye y'all um . We planning a trip to Puerto Rico " i said to everybody that was sitting down at the table . My weddings as going just as I planned .

"Shiddddd we there then " Shay said making everybody laugh

"we trying to go for a week . No kids " I said looking at Jojo and Noah and Marion who was he'll excited.

" next month we going to go on a Disney cruise for the kids " I said making all of them cheer.

"So everybody get they tickets cause our flight it Monday morning "

"And keep the drama at home " Antoine said looking at amari .

.............

"Mommy where r u staying ?" I asked her as we packed up all the wedding stuff . Cleaning up.

"Oh I'm driving back to chicago tonight " she said with fear

"No your not " is aid looking at her lie she crazy . It's 3 inthe morning

"You staying with me and that's final " I said kissing her on the cheek. Her light Puerto Rican skin turned red .

" I love you mommy " i said hugging her.

"I love you to Mamacita "

"Where's my Papi" I said looking at her asking where my daddy .

"I'll tell you some other time " she said looking scared as if she was about to cry.

"Okay"

________________

Next day

Amari

"Baby we have to go shopping " i said waking up . Today was Sunday and we going to Puerto Rico in the morning .

"Ightt one more minute " Tae said waving me off. I got my pillow and hit him so hard he got up and looked at me .

"Ahahhah " I laughed.

"Come on nigga " I said walking towards the bathroom . I got naked and turned on he shower .

Tae was still in the bed. I walked my nude body to The bed and sprinkled some water that son my hand on his face .

"Mann what u do that for ?, Tae screamed

"Get cho ugly ass up " I said turning around walking to the bathroom .

"Amari " Tae said getting up

"Yes baby "

"Make too. For me in the shower "

. We got in the shower and washed up together .

"I want a girl " Tae said smiling rubbing my stomach

" good " I said smiling

" that's gone be my princess " he said bending down. The water was hitting his dreads . He kissed my stomach and kissed at the way down to my pussy . I felt his fingers rubbing my clit.