Part 2 of Chapter 12

Brittany

I looked at Sidney he was wearing basketball short and shirtless, his tatted chest was filled with tattoos . Looked very attractive...

"I'm here for you delivery . You order 5 cases ?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Uh... Yeah come in " he said opening the door to see a big ass beautiful living room, everything was all white and red .

"Um Brittany ... we gotta talk " Sidney said looking at me.

"About ?????" I asked with a attitude.

"All that attitude can go back outside " he said looking me. It made me laugh cause it was cute . Sidney was cute he was tall around 6'1 big boned , his fade was freshly cut with some big ass screw. He looked like a hoe . His smile was priceless, straight white teeth made him look even better . His curly eyelashes and light brown eyes was ....attractive.

"Ight get the money .. Let's talk business first " i said checking my phone.

"Ight ma " he smiled at me.

I looked down at my self . I looked a mess. I had on some skinny leg yoga pants and some mikes. My gray northface ace and my curly messy hair all over my head. I looked kinda cute.

"Ight here " he handed me the duffel bag . I looked in it and made sure he wasn't fucking with my daddy money. I turned to walk away and he grabbed my wrist.

"What u want nigga ?" He asked licking his lips almost made me melt.

"Aye calm down ma dang you so aggressive " he laughed . I blushed and turned around.

"Who you work for ?" He asked. My eye almost popped out my face.

"Why ?"

"Cause I just wanna know ma , I ain't gone tell "

"Personal ." I said snapping.

"Look I won't tell nick I seen you here , or that you was even here .. " he said looking serious.

"Okay good "

"Can I take you sometime ?" He asked

"You got the nerve .... Sidney no you cannot . You seen me half naked already and now I. Delivering to you.. No you already seen two shirt hat you shouldn't have " i snapped.

"First off.... I ain't have no choice but to see you half naked or not " he grinned.

"Okay bye sidney see you tommrow " he smiled.

"Fuck you smiling for ?" I asked.

"Nothing ma " he said smiling again.

"Whatever see ya " I said leaving .

I wonder what he mean by he ain't got no choice .....

Miracle.

I tossed and turned the whole night .... Toine slept like a baby ... I guess them hard ass prison bed ain't so comfortable. I got up and put on a dress with no panties or bra cause

I wanted to stay comfortable . I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed he hotel key and my purse.

I walked down behind the hotel to the little beach and lit up a blunt .

I sat there and thought my life ..... From being with Nick then crazy as carols ...

My baby ... And Brittany . I haven't seen Brittany in 6 years .

She a big girl now.

She around 16 years old. I'm just wondering how is my baby doing .

I left her to live with her grandma after Carlos got out the hospital . Now that I don't work for Kareem nomore we been on our own selling our own shit and stacking up , toine is slowly becoming the next king pin . We gotta kill Kareem for that to happen .

"Company ?" I heard a voice behind me .... It was Randall

"Sure " is aid nodding my head,

"Why you up " he asked pulling out a blunt .

"Can't sleep, what about you ?" I asked lighting up a blunt

"Shay ass being a bug " he rolled his eyes

"Y'all are cute " i laughed

"Whatever . " he laughed.

"So you still talk to Nick ?" I asked him because I knew they were friends .

"Aw yeah that lil nigga he good "

"Aw ok that's good " I nodded my head turning on some music on my phone , I played drake until the blunt was done .

"Ight I'm Finna go to the room " I told him as I got up . I waved bye and walked to my room .

Amari

I watched Tae fall asleep and took pictures if us , it was 5 in the morning . Breakfast at the hotel started at 9 . So I got up and took a shower and put a love pink hoodie and yoga shorts with my nike flip flop . I lefted my hair down . I put my glasses on and grabbed my pouch and decided to visit my grandpa. I woke Tae up to see if he wanted to come .

"Bae you want to come ?" I asked him

" yeah let me get dressed I'll meet you in the lobby " he replied. He got up and went to the bathroom and came out with some nike shorts and a polo shirt with some Jordan's .

I walked down the lobby and hopped I the elevator

"Hold that door " a voice spoke out . I held the door and saw that it was Randall. Smiled and looked at my phone.

"Baby shower should be around march " is aid trying to be funny

"Amari yo ass Finna abort that damn baby .. I swear to god you play to fucking much . You suppose to be my bestfriend and yo Wanna play kiddy games . Tae gone kill me and you if you keep fucking playing . " he said rolling his eyes

"Nigga shut that up cause you wasn't worried about your cousin Tae when's out as fucking me last week " I snapped.

"Bitch shut the fuck up with that bullshit ,fuck you and that baby . That muthafucker probably not even mines , fucking thot "

"Bitch ? Bitch ? But you was the same bitch that' was helping plan to kill miracle. I. The bitch that saved yo life . I'm the same bitch you was fucking every night when shay ads put you on pussy punishment. I'm having this fuckin baby and I swear to god .... I swear on the baby head the truth is going to come out " I said rolling my eyes and getting in his face .

" get he fuck out my face " he said

"Randall you fucking love me ...cause any other bitch that would've been screaming they not gon abort this bay you would've shot them Ina face with no hard feelings "

"I love you too baby " I said licking my lips and getting off the elevator ...

"I hate you bitch " he angrily said walking behind me and going the other way .

I wen to our rental car and started it up. Tae walked out talking to Randall. Randall looked at the car and mugged me shit out of me. I looked the other way and turnt up August Alsina I luv this shit .

Rot Rico

.....................................

Anonymous

"Yeah boss, were in Puerto Rico ..."

"Well... Kill that bitch .... Cause I know he about to come after me " Kareem spoke through the phone .