Chapter 12

Brittany

I got in my BMW and pressed play to play Beyoncé new Album .

Her song Rocket started playing . I pulled out the rest of my blunt and lite it up .

I locked my doors and pulled out my phone . Daddy wants me home in a hour . I decided to drive out west ... I pulled up in front of my moms house . She was sitting not he porch scratching her arms really bad . She knew it was me l she knew I was ashamed to get out the car. She walked up to the car and I let down get window.

"Maria I thought you was gone get off that shit " I said rolling my eyes looking for the 3000 tip money I made at he club .

"Brittany baby mommy is trying, it ain't easy " she twitched scratching her neck . Her hair was all over her head. She had on a shirt will million of holes in it and some basketball short and some fucked up flip flop.

"Get in the car Maria " is aid rolling my eyes. I'm taking her to the rehab center.

"Baby I'm not ready " she cried.

"Get in the fucking car CAR MOM " I yelled.

She quickly got in the car .. The whole car ride quiet . 20minutes later ... we pulled up in front of the rehab center . I got out and went to my trunk . I pulled out 3 pair of yoga pants and 5 t shirts. And my nike gym shoes . I handed them to her .

"They gon give you a bra and some panties Maria. Stay here... Help yourself .... That crack shit ain't doing nothing for you . His is my last time ...... Last time Maria ... I'm not giving you no more fucking chances . I'm tired mom . I feel like the mother .. " I cried . I gave her a hug and walked her int he rehab center .... They got her a room and got her settled..... I hopped in my truck and headed home.

...........

"Where have you been Brittany " my daddy said as I walked in the kitchen .

"Out " I rolled my eyes.

"Trying to be funny ?" He angrily replied.

"No daddy . " i said grabbing a dasani water bottle and walking to his office. He followed behind me.

.....

"There 's a meeting in the morning... " he said as I sat down in office.

"Okay "

"I need you to send these to my guys house . " he handed me 5 bricks of cocaine.

"When ?" I asked him looking confused.

"Now !"

" daddy it's 11 at night man " I smacked my lips.

"Shut the fuck up and do what I say. He got a duffel bag for me okay. " he's aid taking a hit of his cigar.

"Okay Carlos " I said getting up and walking to the door carrying them heavy a as bricks.

"She live on peach street .on the south side. 1758". He yelled after me

I grabbed my car keys and got in the 2014 Lexus .

I put on my drake CD and hopped on the south side .

.......

1 hour later

As I pull up in front of this big ass house . I had to rig the bell for the gates to let me in . I buzzed and the gate opened .

As I park my car I put my gun on my waist and my knife in my pocket .

Nigg as be trying to ill a fast one with me because I'm pretty and they think I'm dumb ,

I got out the car and grabbed the duffel bag and rang the bell.

"Who is it " a familiar voice called out.

"Delivery " I spoke back rolling my eyes.

I opened the door ... And guess who it was ...... Sidney

Miracle

"Baby ima kill that nigga " Antoine said as he sat on bed.

"Who " I asked stopping and looking at him ,

We came in the hotel too to change so we could all go out to dinner.

"Kareem " he said his damn with anger .

"Baby ... We go handle it

"Man that nigger tried to give me 10 years I the pin. Ain't send no money or visit. That nigga set me up.., why you ain't t kill him ... Why did u even go see him " he asked me so many question . I slowly tried to ignor them. I pulled my Michael kors dress out and my dolce and gab a a heels. I dropped my towel and lotioned my body . As soon as I dropped my towel Antoine looked straight at me. I put on leg on the bed and lotioned my leg first.

"Daddy come help me " i said looking at him . He got up and came to help me.

"Lotion my back " I demanded handing him the Johnson Johnson lotion. I turned around and he did as I said. Then I felt kisses hit my neck to my middle of my back. He sat on the edge of the bed and he grabbed my waist to place me on his lap. He tabbed more lotion and massaged my breast from the back. I felt like I was in heaven. He started sucking on my neck his right hand went down and started massaging my clit .....

"Ahhhhhh" I moaned he turned me around and kissed me. My hands searched for his boxers. His shut was on brick hard....

I stuck my hand I. His boxers and massaged his dick at a slow motion... We was kissing like crazy . Shit was. Tense and freaky. I pulled his boxers down an d he stepped out of them .He picked me up and his dick slowly slid in me . My eyes automatically rolled int he back of my head. He was carrying me by my waist . I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed. Him . He motioned my body to go up and down. He slowly laid back on the bed.. I placed my body up and get off of him but he roughly pulled me down making his dick go deeper in me...

"Shittt" I moaned.

I grabbed his neck and started riding his dick . I made my booty bouncing up and down. I was riding him slowly . I felt his hands on top of my ass he moved his hands with my ass. I picked my upper body up and looked antoine in the eyes.......

I saw niño .... They looked just alike. ....

I washed that thought out my head ...

Antoine pulled me off of him ...

"Get in position " he said slapping my ass. I got into position arching my back and poking my ass out. He stroked his dick ass he watched me . I made my booty twerk ass I did. It.

He slid his dick inside of me and started to moved in and out . I put my face int he pillow cause he was going deep. He started to pick up the pace and new as going s seperate.

"Toineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee " I screamed . He slapped my ass.

"Uh huh " he moaned. He grabbed My ass and started going crazy. He was pounding my pussy so rough I felt like was about to explode.

" toineeeeeeeeee no onto " I moaned again , I out my hand oh to his chest to try and stop hi. From going in so deep. But it didn't work. We were sweating and out of breathe .

"Babyyyyyyyhim bout to cum " I moaned . He slowed on the pace. I lifted my upper body up and he grabbed my hair . I started throwing my fat assback.

"SHIT" he screamed. He smacked my booty cheeks again and started going crazy ..

"Agggghhhhhhhhhhh" he nutted all in me.our bodies flopped on the bed.

I missed Antoine ... He ain't fuck me like that in forever ... I mean it has been 5 years.