Beautiful Mirage. {Kuroo x reader} part 1

This is a three part series of an angsty part from my kuroo x reader AU! Book BUT i switched out the character from the original draft and put you instead and in mgs its a young girl that's like 18?? BUT for this lets just say you and kuroo and are about the same age just for the chapters sake. ALSO it takes place in like the 80's as well, just to clear up any future confusion.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As kuroo walked to the medical platform he entered a semi-secluded room and saw none other you.

(Y/n) (L/n).

The girl who supposedly died nine years ago.

You sat on your bed reading a book happily, and a large scar had adorned your abdomen. You look up from your book and speak.

"Kuroo?"

Kuroo was slightly shocked, but that didn't stop him from giving you a small smile.

"(Y/n)..."

He heard the door open and saw Kenma and Lev walk in and meet him.

"That's right. it's her." Lev said as he walked next to kuroo.

"What about the bomb?" He asked. "We were able to remove the explosives. Both of them." Kenma said as he walked in as well, kuroo turned around and looked at him as he was speaking.

He then turned back around quickly as he heard a book drop and saw you stand up from your bed and have a frantic look on your face.

"...bomb?" You say as you look at all of them in panic.

Kuroos eyes widen and as he held his arms in fromt of him, "No, no, no, No. It's OK."

You began to hyperventilate, "there's another in my..." and those same reoccurring words caused kuroo to have a flashback from nine years ago.
You stood near the door of the chopper and hand your hand over the button to open the door.

You hair was cut short; almost shaved off due to being held prisoner with Nishinoya at the camp.

You wore a yellow suit that was covered in your own blood. Your face was tattered up and covered with bruises.

Kuroo stood infront of you with his hands held out in reassurance.

"It's alright we got it out."

You pressed the button to open the door and looked at him sorrowfuly. You hiccupped as you cried and spoke.

"There's another in my..."

Another moment began to play in Kuroos mind before all of that happened.

He was walking around pressing onto the acoustic earphone listening to what Tsukishima was telling him.

"The guided tour'll be wrapped up by the time you get home."

"Make me proud." kuroo spoke back into the microphone.

"By the time they leave, I'll have the IAEA praising us as the poster boys for world peace. Out." Kei said as finished. Kuroo bit his bottom lip and looked at you as laid on the gurney being checked by one of the medical staff.

Nishinoya sat beside you and watched intently as he watched groan silently in pain.

He walked over and spoke to the medic, "Somethings not right... check her again." he pointed at your abdomen.

The medic placed his hands on your abdomen and felt the area throughly. He then felt a stiff part and looked up.

"Boss!"