Period. {Nekoma}

A team one shot with you in it ofc. Lol and this literally me at the moment.

also reminder i wrote this at the ass cracks of dawn so pls f o r g i v e me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As the team played as they usually did, they noticed their manager was late.

"Hey, where is (y/n)-chan?" kuroo asked out loud.

Nobody seemed to know until the gym doors slammed loudly open.

It caught everyone off guard and saw their beautiful manager with a dark and eerie aura and silence.

You angrily walked over to the bleachers and sat down and did your work.

You apologized coach, and did your usual thing.

Break time soon came and everyone came to drink their water and relax for five minutes.

You see Yaku yelling at lev and that makes your blood boil in annoyance.

They kept getting louder and louder but the two didn't seem to notice how furious you were unlike the others who seemed to back away from the situation.

You stomped over to them and yelled.

"cAN YOU STOP FIGHTING FOR ONCE?! SHIT IT PISSES ME OFF. YAKU WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAD ALL THE TIME?! aND LEV SHIT LISTEN TO YOUR SENPAIS FOR ONCE GODAMN DO US ALL A JUSTICE AND LISTEN PLEASE."

They two boys stood there frozen in their spots in fear. Not wanting to argue any longer or else shit would go down.

You sat back down angrily and continued your work.

The gym was silent for a good five minutes and everyone was scared.

"Kuroo come here." you call out. The bed headed boy walks over; scared out of his witts.

You tell him to take a seat and show him a paper on your clip board.

"When are you going to fix this?" you question as irk mark appears on your fist and temple.

He looks at the paper and swallows thickly.

He was failing his English speaking class.

He sweatdropped and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"U-uh, look (y-y/n)-chan-"

"I am looking tetsuro."

"I failed a test so it brought my mark down.." he explained nervously.

You nodded and punched his head gently.

"Just fix it asap. I know you want to play at the games." you say calmly.

He went back to practice surprised at what happened just like the rest of the team did.

"I think (y/n) is on her period you guys.." kenma murmurs; afraid that you'll hear him.

"Yeah i think she is.." Lev said a little too loudly.

"What about me lev?" you stood next to lev with a scary grin that sent everyone in panic.

The manager was not to be messed with during her time of the month.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is legit me rn. Its currently 7:16 where i am at which means if you live in the US its barely 5 am and ive been awake since 4 am haha... Lmao sorry for updating so early.

If you enjoyed this one please give it a vote and I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan