CH1-Tadashi Aikyō

A knock was heard on the classroom door and everyone was silent. Who could it be, everyone wondered. Iruka-sensei excused himself from the class and went out. As soon as the teacher left, noise started to erupt once more.

Well, noise that came from mostly Uzumaki Naruto.

Noise that also came from fangirls fawning over the school's heart-throb. Fangirls like Haruno Sakura.

Fangirls of the silent heart-throb, Uchiha Sasuke.

Without words, Naruto challenged Sasuke. They were face to face, eye to eye. They both glared at each other.

"I need to go to the bathroom," As the student stood up, he bumped someone behind him. "Oh, sor-"

It was dead silent. And soon the class erupted into laughter. The fangirls wailed. "WAHHH! Sasuke-kun's first kiss. . !"

It was too hilarious. Some were already on the floor, some were pounding their hands on the desk as Naruto and Sasuke gagged, trying to decontaminate themselves of each other.

". . .IS NARUTO!"

The girls glared at the perpetrator, ready to beat him up.

Naruto had never seen girls this scary.

Before the girls could team up on him, Iruka-sensei coughed awkwardly at the door. Naruto panicked. "Sensei! Don't misunderstand! I don't GO that way!"

Sasuke angrily, muttered. "I don't either."

"That's right! Sasuke-kun would never- huh? Who's that?"

Behind their sensei, stood a girl of average height, medium-length black hair, and blue eyes. No.

Blue eye. The other was strangely covered by an eye patch.

Her eyebrows were slightly raised, and mouth slightly agape as she stared at them. Iruka sighed and continued along, leading the mysterious girl to the front of the class, who all has their eyes on her. "Come on,"

Iruka turns to her and gestures to the class. "Please introduce yourself,"

She nods and turns to them, slightly bowing.

"My name is Tadashi Aikyō,"

愛嬌

She speaks in a firm, clear voice. Making it impossible to not turn your attention to her, not that they didn't have their attention on her already. She says nothing afterwards, making it silent. Her presence is strong, yet she seems so. . .

Empty.

"Okay," Iruka-sensei breaks the silence and turns to the class. "Do you have any questions for Aikyō?"

"Um," A boy raised his hand and Aikyō immediately turned her attention to him. The said boy has messy brown hair, sharp black eyes with vertical slit-like pupils, pronounced canine teeth, and distinctive red fang markings of what Aikyō recognized as the Inuzuka clan's on his cheeks. "You weren't our classmate for the year, but you have your headband. So, I guess you graduated?"

She nods.

"How?"

"I was trained," She frankly replies.

The Inuzuka awkwardly shuffles in his seat as the girl he questioned hasn't averted his eyes from him. As if daring him to ask any more. To his relief, another student asks her a question and she turns her attention elsewhere. He lets out a breath he hasn't been aware he was holding.

"What. . .the hell?" He muttered to himself.

"Where did you come from? I don't think I've seen you anywhere around here," Sakura asks to which the class agrees. The class starts to talk amongst themselves, asking if they've seen or heard of the girl anywhere. The said girl stays quiet, waiting for them to finish, or until Iruka-sensei just offers her a seat.

"Hey, hey!" Iruka-sensei scolds. "Let's hear what she has to say,"

". . .I-"

"Does it matter?" Naruto asks, his voice as loud as ever. Everyone turns their attention to him. "She's here,"

Aikyō invisibly relaxes a little.

"But, more importantly! Why do you cover your right eye?!"

She unconsciously brings a hand up to touch her eye patch and gives him a look. He froze. He'd never seen a girl this scary. Actually, the whole class froze at the look she gave Naruto.

Sucks to be him, they thought.

"Okay, enough. Aikyō. . ." Iruka looks around the class. "There's a vacant space there next to Sasuke. Sasuke, please raise your hand so Aikyō knows who you are,"

Sucks to be you, thought Naruto.

The girls were also too stunned to give violent reactions, but settled for a glare her way. Aikyō makes her way to her seat and sits at the left of Sasuke, who tensed.

"I'll now be announcing the teams. . ."