Just like any other day

ROSE'S POV
Today was just like any other day.I woke up in a nice, and soft bed this morning .Then I ate breakfast,after eating breakfast I was called by one of the royal guards to talk with my mother Queen Mia.I told the royal guard that I'll talk to my mother after eating dinner tonight.*the royal guard leaves*
Rose: I wonder why my mother Queen Mia would want to see me?We don't actually talk to each other unless it's important.*walks out of the dinner room and goes to see her sister*
Rose:* knocking on her sister's door*Luna I need to ask you something?
Luna:* does not answer the door*
Rose:*stop's knocking on the door and leaves her sister alone*
Rose:*walks down the stairs until she enters into the palace gardens **takes a deep breath and then she screams*
Rose has always been the black sheep. Ever since she was a child everyone has ignored her or never really talked to her not even her own family. Rose grow up sad and lonely ever since her father King Rex passed away. Besides rose's mother and sister, rose's father has always been there for her no matter what. It's been 16 long years since King Rex passed away and Rose rarely showed emotion to her friends or family, instead she's tried to be strong and move on in life.
Rose:*walks into the palace and goes into her room** enters her room*This is normal,this happens every day.*sits on a throne in her room*
Emily the maid:* knocks on the door and entered her room* excuse me your majesty I was sent here by the queen to help you get ready for tonight's dinner.
Rose:O..of course.
Emily the maid: your majesty... Are you OK? Are you all right? Would you like something to eat? Would you like a drink of water?
Rose:No Emily it's fine. I don't need anything.Thank you for asking though.Why did you ask me so many questions?
Emily the maid:I'm sorry your majesty,it's just that you seem troubled lately.*starts picking out dresses and shows the princess*
Emily the maid:Here put on these dresses and I'll see if they look good on you.We must hurry your highness because we're on a very tight schedule.
Rose:What's the schedule like for today?
Emily:Well....*pulls the schedule out of her pocket*The first thing on the list is to help you get dressed.The second thing on the list is to do your hair for tonight.The third thing is to help your sister Luna with the preparations for tonight's dinner.The fourth thing is to clean the dining room before the guests arrive.And the last thing on the list is ...
Rose:What? *shocked*We're having guests!
Emily:.....yes........... didn't anyone tell you?
Rose:No!* angry*
Emily:Rose we're having guests. Our guests are the King and Prince of the vampire's.
Rose:Is my mother trying to make peace with those monsters?
Emily:..........
Rose: *turns and looks at Emily*Emily please answer me.
Emily:* sighs*look Rose we have a tight schedule,so please just go along with the schedule for once please.
Rose:*sighs*....f......fi....fine Emily,I'll do it.
Emily:Thank you Rose.Thank you.Alright then,let's get you dressed.
Rose:Ok then.
Emily:Put on this dress *gives rose the dress*
Rose:*puts on dress and shows Emily *
Emily:This dress looks way too big around your waist.*grads another dress*Here try this dress on.
Rose:ok.*puts on the second dress and shows Emily*
Emily:This dress makes you look fat!* laughing*
Rose:*rolls her eyes*
Emily:JK JK!*trying to stop laughing*
Rose:whatever Emily.
Emily:*picks out a third dress*Try this dress on.
Rose:*puts on the third dress and shows Emily *
Emily:......Wow........your look so pretty in that dress.Ok we already found the perfect dress for you tonight, now we need to do your hair.What hair style would you like?
Rose:A French braid please.
Emily:ok.*finished with rose's French braid*Well now that I've help you with everything you needed I should be on my way, so I can help your sister for tonight's dinner preparations and cook dinner for tonight.*Emily leaves rose's room*
Rose: well... This is what it's like for royalty ,I guess.

Hey everyone this is @RosexChat here and I just want to say thank you for reading my very first book.I hope you enjoy part 2 when it comes out.