Just the Beginning

LUNA'S POV
A midnight moon fog came from underneath Luna's door.The midnight moon fog then stood up like a human,it even have a body figure.The midnight moon fog turned into Princess Luna.
Luna:*sighs** smirks**evil laughing* "Finally, I have been waiting for this day for a long time. After tonight's dinner Rose will be in shock."
Emily:* knocking on her door*"Your Highness can I come in so we work on tonight's dinner preparations?"
Luna:"Come in"
Emily:*opens Luna's door and come's in her room*"Ok,Queen Mia told me about a few ideas she had for tonight's dinner......"
Luna: "we're not going to use any of my mothers ideas."
Emily:"Why not?Your mother will be ......"
Luna: "Angry, I know."
Emily: "if you know your mother going to be angry,then....."
Luna: "silence!*in a loud voice*
Emily:.........
Luna: "One day my mother will pass the crown to me, I will be your queen so you have to listen to me! I don't care what my mother says, you will listen to me as your future queen.Is that clear?"
Emily:"Yes Luna"
Luna:"Here are the new dinner preparations for tonight".*gives Emily the new dinner preparations*"Now leave me I must talk with my mother alone."
Emily:"Have a nice day,your Highness.*leaves Luna's room*
Luna:"Oh..I will".* evil laughing**Luna leaves her room to speak to her mother*

QUEEN MIA'S POV
Queen Mia:*sitting on her bed waiting for Luna to talk to her* "Soon everything will go according to plan."*Hears knocking on the door* "Who is it?"
Luna:"Mother,it is I,Luna."
Queen Mia:"Come in we important matters to discuss."
Luna:*opens her mothers door and closes the door after coming in*"Mother I have done what you asked.I have sent a message to the king and prince of vampires saying that you will allow the prince of vampires to Marry Rose.They replied with a message and in the message it said "We humbly except your daughter,Rose, hand in marriage. "
Queen Mia:"That is wonderful!I will give them Rose and in exchange there will be peace between the vampires and the humans once and for all. "
Luna:"Once Rose is  Married to  the vampire prince peace will be restored. By the way mother did you tell Rose about this? "
Queen Mia:"Oh.........No .....because I want to be a surprise."
Luna:"I see."
Queen Mia:"Did you tell your sister about this? "
Luna:"No way why would I talk to her. There's no use talking to someone who is pathetic."
Queen Mia:"The king of the vampires also wanted to meet me because he said he has a very interesting idea of how to get Rose to marry his son, Prince Luke."
Luna:"So we are going to trick Rose into being a bride?"
Queen Mia:"Exactly."
Luna:"Sounds fun, anyway was this all you wanted to talk to me about mother?"
Queen Mia:"Yes darling."
Luna:"Good.Bye the way we need to get ready for dinner tonight because we have guests coming."
Queen Mia:"Don't worry dear I'll get ready. The only thing we need to worry about is Rose. "
Luna:"Ok mother."* turns into a midnight moon fog and disappears into thin air*
Queen Mia:* gets dressed before dinner*

Part 3 will be out soon.I hope you enjoyed part 2 so far.
What do you think will happen in part 3,tell me in the comments.