Re-United at last

Rose's POV

I ran out of the laundry room with all my strength and courage.  Every moment I spent here was a nightmare.  A living nightmare to be more precise.  The pain was brought here.  The fear was brought was here.  Everything I never wanted in my life came true once I step inside these doors.  When I was in France I never had to worry about things like this.  France has always lived in peace or try to since vampires came into being.  Other European countries have been taken over by vampires or have achieved total peace with vampires.  Still, some countries reject the idea of vampires, so they don't except vampires.  Plus, when vampires started moving into Europe most of the monarchies were taken down or they would replace the original royal family with a royal vampire family instead.  Germany is a perfect example of a country who is now fully in control by a vampire family.  Since they taken over Germany has received a terrible representation all over the world.   I've always heard that Germany was harsh with their laws, their own citizens life, and so much more.  I never believe that rumors were true until now.  The French Government had a conference with my family and said that Germany is too harsh and should follow French law because their laws were unbearable  for anyone who lives there.  I agreed; on the contrary, we can not inter-fer with another country that is not our own unless you want to go to war.    

As my mind wonder off into the clouds time escaped me.  Then I realized twenty minutes have gone by.  I've been running for twenty minutes and was out of breath.  My breathing became sallow.  The sweat rolled down my head, down my nose, and fell into my t-shirt.  I needed to take a rest somewhere secluded, so I won't get caught.  Unfortunately, someone noticed me.

A guard noticed me from a distance.  I noticed how three other guards came from behind him, so I decided to dip.  I ran down the hallway and into the enormous library hoping to shake them lose.    I hide on the second floor of the library in row 18 which had a million history books.  My breathing became hefty.  The sweat started to pour all over me.  I heard one of the guards tell the other three to check each floor of the library.  I to keep an eye out.  At this point, my muscles started to feel heavy.  I sat down on the floor for a minute trying to get my breathing under control.  I had to try and out run this guys.  As much as I wanted to I couldn't and I'm to weak to fight back right now.  Just then, I saw a window.

This window is gonna make my day.  I got up and ran towards that window with all my might.  I made contact and destroyed the window at the same time.  The glass shards flew besides my as I was falling outside the window.  I looked at a piece a glass and a saw him.  I saw.....my father.

Rose's Memory

Rose:"I'm afraid.  I'm so....afraid.  Daddy!?  Where are you I need you?!"

Alexander: "I'm right here.  I'm right here."

Rose:"Daddy,I'm afraid.  The vampires are here.  They're going to kill us.  They might hurt sister and Mommy.  You need to help them Daddy."

Alexander:"Don't worry.  I've alright found them a safe place for them to hide."

Rose:"But Dad the vampires are still coming.  What are we gonna do?"

Alexander:"First things first.  I need to find you a place to hide."

Rose:"Why do I need a place to hide?"

Alexander:"You need a place to hide because the vampires are trying to kill our entire family.  And I'm not allowing them to hurt a single member of my family.  That includes you."

Rose:"I don't need to hide.  I can help you fight them."

Alexander:"No you can't. You lack the necessary training and you're too young to understand what is happening right now.  The last thing I need is one of my children getting hurt.  I'll fight the vampires alone and that will by you, your mom, and your sister time to get out of the castle.  Once you guys are outside I'll met up with you then."