Part 9

Rose's POV:
Rose:* starts gagging and runs to the bathroom*
Luke:"Rose?"*a panicked look on his face*
Rose:*enters the bathroom and starts throwing up in the toilet*
Luke:*follows her to the bathroom*"Rose are you ok?"
Rose:"No."*throws up again*"I feel sick."
Luke:"Sick from what?"
Rose:"I feel sick after drinking the blood you gave me."*throws up*"Why did you give me blood."
Luke:"I gave you blood because the doctor say you needed it in your system."
Rose:"No I will not drink blood."
Luke:"Why not?"
Rose:"That's none of your...."*throws up*
Luke:"Rose tell me.Tell me so I can understand why you can't drink blood."
Rose:" No."
Luke:*gets angry*"Tell me!"
Rose:"Fine ,I'll tell you only if you help me walk to the bed."
Luke:"Ok."*helps Rose walk towards the bed*
Rose:"......."
Luke:"You ok?"
Rose:*looks down at the floor and shakes her head*
Luke:"Ok here we are."*helps Rose sit on the bed*"So why can't you drink blood?"
Rose:*takes a deep breath*"Well......you see ,I don't drink blood because of an incident that happened along time ago.I was 5 years old when it happened.My....."*hears someone knocking on the door*"Who's that?"
Luke:"I'll go see who it is my dear."*goes to the door and opens it*"What are you doing here."*he said in a whisper*
Executioner:"Sorry for interrupting, but are you going to kill him."
Rose:"Luke who's at the door?"
Luke:"Nobody!Excuse me,but I forgot I have Royal business to Attend.Just stay here and if you need anything just call one of the maids or butlers."*walks out of the room*
Rose:(What was that all about?)

Luke's POV:
Luke:"What did you come here for?I was talking to my wife."
Executioner:"Forgive me your Majesty,but do you want Adrian to die today."
Luke:*sighs*
Executioner:"I could torture him slowly until he dies."
Luke:"That's a splendid idea.I want to see him suffer."
Executioner:"So somebody gonna be tortured."
Luke:"Yes."
Executioner:"Excellent!"

Both Luke and the executioner walked all the way to the dungeon.Once they finally got there the executioner opened the door.

Adrian's POV:
Adrian:*woke up immediately once he heard the door open*"So your finally back you coward."
Luke:"So ....what if I came back?Remember I only came back to see you get torture."
Adrian:"Whatever.You must see me as a real threat ,if your gonna have me kill."
Luke:"Of course your a threat."
Adrian:"You act big and bad for someone who's terrified of one little person."
Luke:"I'm not terrified."*punches Adrian in the face*
Adrian:*breathing heavily*"Your kidding yourself.You think so high and mighty,but in reality your terrified so you put on a tough guy act.How pathetic are you?"
Luke:"How dare you?"*grads Adrian's neck and try's to choke him*
Adrian:*try's to choke Luke but instead he hits him in the guts*
Luke:*falls on the ground*"Hey executioner!"
Executioner:"Yes sir."
Luke:"I command you to kill Adrian."
Executioner:"Of course sir."*walks towards Adrian to remove his shirt and then grads a whip with thorns on it*
Adrian:"Hey what are you doing old man."
Executioner:"I'm just preparing you."
Adrian:"Preparing me for what?"
Executioner:"Preparing you to get hit by this whip."
Adrian:*gasps*
Executioner:"Here we go."*whips Adrian on his chest five times,and whips both feet multiple times until he could no longer more them*
Adrian:*gasps for air*"Somebody........h....help ..me!"
Executioner:"Lets see what other torture methods  we can use."*grads a knife*
Adrian:"What.....are...you...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."
Executioner:*removes the knife from Adrian's side*
Luke:"I think that's all for today."
Executioner:"Ok."*collects all of his weapons*

Luke and the Executioner walk out of the dungeon.Adrian  is breathing heavily as he laying on the ground.As he was laying on the ground he heard the door open again.

Adrian:"I see you came back to torture me again."
?:"No I haven't."
Adrian:"Wait a sec, you sound familiar.
?:"Well who do you think I am?"
Adrian:"Yo...Your..."

————-------–———————---------————-—————

Who do you think was talking to Adrian at the end of this chapter?Tell me in the comments.