Part 15

Adrian's POV
Why?Why didn't she listen?I told her to stay put.Her heart is in the right place,but she needs to listen when she's told something.Once she jumped out from the corner I knew this wasn't  gonna end well.Hack, I thought we were both gonna die.To despite what happened I never been more proud of her because she acted like a true queen.She was righteous, protecting, loving, kind, and willing to sacrifice anything for her people.

She came between me and Luke.I was hurting on the floor in absolute pain. Rose begged him to stop, but based on what Luke has been doing to me I can honestly say I may not be alive much longer.I witness the determined of my death in his eyes while he beat me mercilessly along with his dad.When Rose was begging him to stop I can tell he wanted to finish me off right in front of her, but I'm guessing he couldn't  kill someone I front of his wife.

Once he grab her by the waist.They all left.I won't want someone to die in front of the princess too.Ever since her dad die....nothing has never been the same.I could only image how much pain she would suffer if people she know started dying.

As I laid there on the cold dungeon door.The words that Rose shouted echoed in my head."Wait.What!" Rose said.She sounded horrified.Whatever Luke whisper in her ear must terrified her.Her face filled with fear and sorrow.Not once have I seen her so horrified in her entire life.

Please be alright Rose.Please be alright.I live to serve you.I live just to be with you.I desire you so much.I want to protect you.No, I want to take you away from here somewhere safe.She has never been safe.Not even from her own family.If i wasn't trapped I would run away with her, but then I would be consider a fugitive in France.I would ask if if she wanted to be with me and if she said yes....Well.We would live together for the rest of our life.

Even thinking about her while in pain makes me feel better.No matter what I have to do.I need to gather all my strength and get the heck out of here.Within an hour I'll get out of here.Even if it kills me.Once I get out of here I'll go find Rose.
Adrien:"I need to get both of us out of here."

Rose's POV
Rose:"Let me out of here!Let me out of here, Luke!"
Luke:"No!Your so freaking rebellious!This is ridiculous!I'll leave you here to rot if I have to.Stay here until you clean up your crapy attitude woman."
I kept trying to bust open the door.I yelled at the top of my lungs.Luke trapped me.No he locked me inside our bedroom until I become an obedient wife.No way.All my life I let people walk all over me.I will not be taken advantage of, enslaved, nor anything else.Although I think that already happened .

What I'am gonna do? Maybe...just maybe...I can use the curtains on the balcony and lower myself down till I reach the ground.Then, I can enter the dungeon by taking the back route.By that time I should already see Adrian.I can unlock his chains and bust him out of here.

But how?Luke already placed two security guards by my door.Plus, they check on me every fifth-teen minutes.How can I escape undetected?You know what screw this!I'm just gonna do my own thing and not have a single care in the world about it.It's about time this woman takes a stand.

Luke's POV
Rose:"Let me out of here!Let me out of here,Luke!"
Luke:"No!Your so freaking rebellious!This is ridiculous!I'll leave you here to rot if I have to.Stay here until you clean up your crapy attitude woman!"
After I said that I locked the door on her.She should know her place in this world.She was born a princess, yet she lacks redeeming qualities.Seems like putting security by the door should was a wise move.At least this way they'll keep her in check.

As I continued to walk down the hallway I noticed a blue figure coming towards me.The figure was in the shape of a woman.Then the blue figure transform into the person my wife desperately wants to get along with....Luna.