Part 17

A conversation between us began.We shared our hopes, interests, dreams, anything we could say in the moment.Sometimes I would ask about her family and friends , but she never gave me a response.Instead she turned her face towards the side and looked down on the floor like nothing else matter.I felt the guilt building up on the inside.I wondered to myself what was so bad about her family?Is her family that bad?Was she abused?Maybe her family abused her as a child, or maybe they abandon her in a time of need.What if they ....planned on killer her for no dang reason at all.I shouldn't ask someone that again.The changes are she's probably thinking about something dark right about now.

Kristine:"Hey, I'm sorry for that personal question.You don't have to answer if you don't want to.I went over the edge.I should stop talking."
Rose:"No no no!It's not your fault."
Kristine:"It is my fault.I went way too far.I should've know better."
Rose:"Listen about that one question.To say the least ...I grow up in a rough family."
Kristine:"That sounds terrible.I'm so sorry you had to grow up with that.Must've been harsh."
Rose:"Ha..rough doesn't even begin to cover it.Never-mind that, we're done with the laundry."
Kristine:"Wow.That was quick.Normally, the laundry takes forever, but we got done in sixty minutes.
Rose:"Wait a second.It's been an hour?"

Rose's POV
An hour passed bye.What the heck?Washing laundry?Well, I suppose that doing laundry by hand would take so long.

Right now they're probably looking for me.I got to stay ahead in the game in order to stay alive.I've come so far that I can't just give up like some pathetic person who is always weak all the time.No way!I'm not weak.I'm probably the strongest person in my family.Ok, I may be was a bit over dramatic.At times I may cry, lose my temper, or whatever but I can be the toughest person in my family.Just ask my over dramatic mother who never seems to be over dramatic no matter how hard she try's.My sister on the other hand, is a cold stone snake or demon.Out of the three of us, i always come out on top.Now is the worst time to move. I can only image that hundreds of grauds can be looking for me all though out Germany.If I had it my way then, this unbelievable search party would be over.

Though I may not do much but, laying low until I'm given the opportunity to leave is the best option I have at this point.  Dang, I guess I should've left before anyone notice me.  Heck , I should leave with so many people moving across the castle I can use that to my advantage and seek out of here.  Using that to my advantage, I can also seek Adrian out of here too.  

I'm joking myself, I can't do this by myself.  I need someone who knows this place from the inside out because I don't fully understand Germany's laws or anything.  Someone with more experienced(Knowledge about anything going on in the castle) I would unfortunately manipulate them just to get out of here.  I would regret doing it, yet I need to get me and Adrian out of here and out of the danger that we're both in at this point.  My only objective here is to get us both out and maybe move to another country where no-one will find us forever.   But to achieve this I need someone who's willing to help me out here.

Rose:"Hey Kristine how long have you worked here?"

Kristine:"I've worked here for about nine months, fifth-teen days, and sixteen hours.  Why, what's up?"

Rose:"Wow.  That was an answer I wasn't expecting.  I was just asking because I was a bit curious.  Also,  do you know what times certain gates, or people are gone maybe left opened?"

Kristine: "Of course I do.  Within a matter of a few months I was able to obtain that information very quickly.  Why, do you need the time schedule that we have anyway?"

Rose:" I was asking because I wanted to know when people would be gone, so I could go and clean up whatever they left behind.  As a servant, we must do our job and clean up after royals who have higher a standing than we."

Kristine: "Makes scenes.  Guards move around ten twenty to ten forty am, one twenty to one forty pm, and six forty to seven o'clock pm everyday.  The Royal family wakes up at eight am in the morning then eats breakfast around nine to ten am, they do whatever they want between eleven am to three pm, after that they sign paper work for about two hours, they take a shower, and then go to sleep at eight o'clock at night; however, the schedule changed recently so I could be wrong.  Since, the schedule might've  changed  they've probably  provided new rules in the place  right about now."

Rose: "Thanks for all that information."

Kristine:"No problem.  Whenever you need advice just ask me.  After all, I was here for a while."

Rose:"Ok, I'll do that.  Bye."

Kristine:"Hey!  Where are you going?"

Rose:" I got to go."

Kristine:"Go where?"

Rose:"Got to go home.  My shift is over.  Bye."

Kristine:"Bye."

Adrian's POV

I finally was able to get out of there.  Being in that dungeon for so long really drives you crazy, or at least annoyed due to the fact that you're in there.  Getting out of the dungeon was easy, but now all I got to do is find Rose and get  us both out of here.  As I continued to walk I felt instant pain in my body.  The pain was excruciating because of the beating I had to take from the pompous prince.  However, In the end I did it for Rose.  Each time I took a step, I felt sluggish.  My legs felt like heavy stone were on them and were trying to put me down causing me to inhale more than usual.   Nevertheless, I won't allow the overwhelming feeling take me down.  Never before have I struggled with someone like this.

Eventually, I reached a door and opened it.  I went thought the door to find a huge, but lovely garden  with what seem like a numerous amounts of flowers every turn you took.  It was simply breath-taking.  The flowers were side-by-side with what flowers matched colored, size, and shape.  In the middle of the garden, there a bench made of stone with a soft velvet cushion place right on top of it.  White arches had green vines hanging above them as the sun shines light went though holes of some of vines.  There was no sound.  Peace surrounded this area.  I sat on the bench wondering how would I save her without being recognized by the guards surrounding this place.  As the warm sun light,  warmed my cold body I began to feel comfortable.  I fall asleep on the warm bench as the sun continued to warm me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!  RosexChat here!  Forgive me, I haven't posted in a while.  I've been ridiculously busy for the past couple of months, so I haven't posted as much as I wanted too.  Also, I've had writers block at times.  I actually wanted to let you guys know something very important. 

If you are interested read this:

I have decided to write another book.  The second book I want to write is based on a Japanese Anime known as "Seraph of the End".  My second book will begin where season two ended.  I give credit to the dictators who made this amine possible.  My book will contain the original(Main) Characters from season 1 and 2, action pack battles, talking to the demons contained inside their weapons, love interests, new characters, and more.  For those who have seen this anime please feel free to leave ideas in the comment section.  I will be looking at the comments weekly, so come up with some great ideas everybody because I will choose some of the most creative ideas and incorporate them into my next book.  On the other hand, for those of you who haven't or just don't watch anime; I highly recommend watching this because you can relate to some of the characters based on emotions or backgrounds.    Plus, this anime is freaking awesome!!!