Zane X Travis

Oh look, an AU where Zane is the leader of the Shadow Knights. Zane's a senior and Travis is a sophomore by the way.
(Also, sorry if this seems a bit sporadic and inconsistent, its been a while since I've written a oneshot.)
-------

Travis swept his hair out of his eyes as he walked through the school entrance, he was 45 minutes early as always. He walked to his locker, humming a familiar tune he heard from the car radio that morning. When he turned the corner to another hallway of his massive school, he saw Aphmau waving energetically to him, his other friends by her side. He rushed over, his mood instantly picking up.

"Hey guy- OOF!" Travis started to say, before he was rudely pushed to the ground by none other than the leader of the Shadow Knights himself, Zane Ro'meave.

He fell face first against the white granite tile floors, his stuff scattering around him. He looked over his shoulder to see the black haired senior laughing with Sasha and Zenix, the other two members of the Shadow Knights.

"HAHAHA! Didn't know you were so clumsy Travis!" Zane laughed, before leaving to probably go tag something outside with Sasha and Zenix.

Travis stood up and brushed himself off, his friends rushing to his side.

"Travis! Are you okay?!" Aphmau practically screeched as she hovered over him like a mother would.

"I'm fine Aph, don't worry." Travis replied, chuckling at Aphmau's mother like nature.

"Are you sure?" Garroth asked, his eyes showing concern as well as Vylad's, their anger for their brother's actions put aside by their worry.

"Thanks." Travis said as he combed his hair with his fingers one last time before taking his backpack from Katelyn and his plastic green binder from Dante.
"Yeah I'm sure, it was just a shove." Travis turned, answering Garroth's question as he shouldered his black backpack.

Garroth was still unsure and concerned about Travis, as well as Vylad and Aphmau, but they all decided to drop the subject as Travis made his way to his locker only a few feet away.

Travis grabbed his math textbook and various others books out of his bag before shoving it in his locker, staying quiet as Dante started up a new conversation.

"Ugh, Zane is such a jerk." Dante said annoyed as he saw him and his friends walking down the hallway across from them.
"Garroth, Vylad, do you have any idea why he's such a prick?"

The two brothers shrugged their shoulders, while Travis was still putting his stuff away, not liking the name Dante called the Shadow Knight leader.

"He's just always been like that." Vylad sighed, Garroth nodding. The two had known him their whole life and lived with him, but had no idea why he acts the way he does.

"Yeah okay, some people turn out evil, and are just huge jerks for no reason. But that doesn't explain why he only ever picks on Travis?" Katelyn questioned, her friends all nodding in agreement.

"Maybe it's because he's an easy person to hate." Dante joked his friends chuckling as the
white haired sophomore closed his locker and joined the conversation.

"Tsk, no that's not it, and I am super lovable Dante!" Travis' voice was salty, but his tone
immediately changed and he practically had hearts in his eyes as he shared his own answer to Katelyn's question.
"It's because he's in love with me!"