Zane X Travis

Oh look, here's the other one. (Since I couldn't just post a sad Travlyn oneshot)

Enjoy!

(Also! This one's set in MS Season 1, so keep that in mind)

-----

My breathing was ragged, and my knees were pulled up to my chest. A never-ending flow of tears streamed down my face.

Why can't I be her?

What does she have that I don't?

Why can't I be good enough?

-----

I was in the kitchen with Aphmau, chuckling lightly at one of her silly stories of the past. She had walked over to the stove and did something I couldn't see. When she came back over to me, she handed me a plate with 3 of the cupcakes that we had made together previously.

She asked me in her kind, soft voice to take one to you and her blue haired friend. I reluctantly said yes, it was hard to say no to her.

I wish I had.

I picked up the 3rd one on the plate, and took a bite out of it, as I walked into the living room. Neither of you were there.

I had raised an eyebrow in confusion, before I walked over to the stairs and went up them, carefully holding the glass plate in one hand, and my treat in the other.

I figured you were in the bluenette's room, so that's where I went.

I regret it.

I went to knock on the door, but it was open just a crack. My curiosity had gotten the best of me, and I peeked inside.

CRASH!

I remember the plate shattering into tiny pieces on the ground. The freshly frosted cupcakes rolling on the wood floors, making a sticky mess.

My mind was frozen, my heart was broken, and my legs soon ran for me.

My vision became blurry, as I tried to hold back my tears. I opened the wood doors and ran towards my own empty house.

Aphmau's questioning calls were clear behind me, but I didn't listen.

I wanted to be alone, and cry like the baby I was.

-----

Now I'm stuck, practically forced to relive that horrible memory.

The way you held her, like she was everything

My grip on my legs tightened.

How you gently cupped her cheeks

My nails started to dig their way into my skin.

How you passionately kissed her

I cried harder and gritted my teeth. My sorrow filled sobs that wracked my body were now inaudible. My dark black mask was soaked with my pathetic tears.

-----

I wish I had told you sooner,

Then maybe I would've had a chance

Now, I'm forced to stand by with a broken heart, dead eyes, and forever tear stained cheeks.

While you'll get married, have kids, and grow old with her.

But, at least I'll see you happy.

Even if it'll be the death of me.

~

This one wasn't the best in my opinion, but I thinks it's okay. Sorry for possibly breaking your hearts.

Can I also ask, why doesn't bold italic show up on your phone???? It's really annoying.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say, so this is where I say goodbye. So, bye.

~LDB