The Christmas Party! -- Christams Special PT 6

Aphmau jumped up when she heard the doorbell ring.

Once she had woken up from her nap, she finished putting up some decorations, and put out some sodas. Then waited for the guests to show up.

She eagerly rushed to the door and opened it, seeing Garroth and Laurance.
"Hey Garroth, Laurance! Glad you could come-" Aphmau cut herself off with a gasp. "You're wearing matching sweaters!"

The two looked down at their sweaters, "I guess we did huh?" Garroth said scratching the back of his neck.

"You two look adorable!" Aphmau started fangirling, leaving the boys to stand there awkwardly, before she realized she should probably let them inside.

"Come on in! You guys are the first ones here. And you brought cookies! Put them on the counter in the kitchen." Aphmau ushered, clearing her throat.

As Garroth and Laurance walked inside, a certain blunette made her way up the front steps.
"Hey Aphmau."

"Katelyn you're here!" Aphmau gave Katelyn a quick hug, before inviting her inside.

When Aphmau closed the door, she leaned into Katelyn's ear and whispered, "You might want to get your phone out, Garroth and Laurance are wearing matching sweaters."

Katelyn's eyes went wide and practically had stars in them. She took out her phone and hurried toward the two boys.

<><><>

After about 30 minutes of Katelyn talking nonstop photos, Aaron trying to get her to stop, and Aphmau laughing her head off, someone finally rung the doorbell once again.

"I-I'll get it!" Aphmau yelled, choking on her laughter. Her eyes lit up when she saw who it was.
"Travis you actually got him to wear the sweater?!"

Travis nodded his head, and threw his arm around Zane, who knew there was no point in shrugging it off so he just stood there.

"He looks so cute in it too!" Travis gushed, giving Zane a peck on the cheek.

Zane blushed furiously, and looked away.
"May I remind you that you made me wear this stupid thing!"

"But what it says is true!~" Travis said in a sing sing voice.

What did the sweater say? Well Zane's was a bright green, and 'All I want for X-mas' was written in white cursive letters, and a small drawn picture of Travis was underneath it. Travis' was gray, had the same words, and instead of himself, it had Zane.

"Tsk." Aphmau stepped aside as Zane stomped his way in, Travis just shrugging and following after him.

"We're here too!" Aphmau smiled as she saw Kawaii~Chan and Damien standing at the door.

"Hi guys! Great to see you here! Come on in!" Aphmau chirped.

The pair came in, but soon after Aphmau dragged Kawaii~Chan into the empty kitchen, leaving Damien behind.

"Aphmau? Why did you bring me in here?" The meif'wa asked.

"I brought you in here because I know you used to be really passionate about shipping, and I'm asking a of favor if you." Aphmau responded.

"What is it?"

"I want you to help me get everyone together."

"But almost everyone is already here?"

"No! I mean like, couple wise."

Kawaii~Chan gave Aphmau an uncertain look.
"I don't know, it's not really nice to mess with someone else's love life."

"Listen, I know. And I know you aren't really into shipping and all that stuff anymore, but believe me when I say these guys need a push, but I can't do it alone." Aphmau said, her voice holding a pleading tone.

"Why don't you ask Katelyn?" Kawaii~Chan asked, glancing towards the living room.

"Because Katelyn would only help if it just Garroth and Laurance, but I'm talking about everyone. So what do you say?"

Kawaii~Chan was hesitant, but sighed once she made her decision.
"Okay, I'll help. It'll be fun to see love being spread.

"Yay!" Aphmau cheered. "Let's start with Garroth and Laurance.

~

Merry Christmas! Even if it's like past Christmas, but the thought still counts.

So I kinda lost motivation for this, so it's not done. But tell me if you want me to continue and finish it. Also it's not proofread, so sorry for any mistakes.

But I hope your Christmas was great! And you had fun with your friends and family members.

Guess I'll see you guys in the next update! Bye!

~LDB