Zane X Travis -- Christmas Special PT 4

Zane was walking back from the mall, his hands in his sweatshirt pockets.

He was pretty disappointed to find that they had no new My Little Horsies collectible figures. Zane had wanted a new one for himself, but mostly to gloat in front of Aphmau if it was one she didn't have.

But he did enjoy the peace and quiet there was outside, and the occasional tweet from a bird. Zane felt like he could actually smile for once.

That was until...

"Heyyyy Zane."

Zane felt his eye twitch in annoyance. Good things never last, do they?

Instead of replying, he figured if he just kept minding his own business, Travis would eventually leave him alone.

But that didn't work.

"Zane, Zane, Zane!"

Travis kept saying his name repeatedly, he didn't intend to leave.

When Travis poked Zane's cheek, Zane officially had enough.

"WHAT?!" Zane snapped, turning around to face Travis, who had a dumb smile on his face.

Travis held out a plain black bag, that had a red bow stuck on the side.
"I got you present!"

Zane sighed in annoyance,
"I don't want your present, Travis."

"I think you do."

"I think I don't."

"Come on!" Travis whined, "It's rude not to accept someone's gift."

Zane sighed.

"Fine." He snatched the present from Travis' hands. "If it'll get you to leave me alone."

"Yay!" Travis said excitedly.

Zane reached his hand inside, and felt wooly material. He pulled it out of the bag, revealing a light green sweater.

Zane read the front, his eyes going wide and a pink embarrassed blush spread across his face.

"It's so you can express your undying love for me." Travis had a flirty smirk on his face. "And when we go to Aphmau's party together, everyone will know you're taken."

Zane shoved the sweater back in the bag, and pushed it back into Travis' hands.

"First off, I DON'T have an undying love for you, we aren't and NEVER will be together! And second, I told you I DIDN'T want your stupid gift, now go away and leave me ALONE!"

With that, Zane stomped away, leaving Travis in the dust.

<><><>

Zane sighed exasperated as he locked the door behind him.

He assumed Laurance and Garroth weren't home, since he didn't hear any annoying arguments or stupid comments being yelled throughout the house.

He walked upstairs and went into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

He sat on his bed, and pulled out his phone. It was 4:50.