Katelyn X Lucinda -- Christmas Special PT 2

Katelyn sighed as she took a glance at herself in the mirror. She wore a light blue sweater with a polar bear on the front, and a pair of black leggings. Her blue hair was swept over one shoulder, and her light blue scarf wrapped around her neck.

She walked out of bathroom and put on a pair of white slip-ons. Katelyn grabbed her phone off of her bed and walked out the door, only to be pulled back in and spun around to face a pair of red eyes.

When her eyes focused, she saw it was Lucinda and groaned in annoyance, pulling her arm out of her grasp.

"What are you doing here Lucinda? And you could've knocked and actually used the door!" Katelyn said, raising her voice.

"I came to hangout with you before the party! And why use a door when you're a witch?" Lucinda replied shrugging.

"Okay, you know I don't believe that, and just because you're a witch that doesn't mean you can't use a door!" Katelyn was practically shouting at this point.

Lucinda always managed to get on her nerves, even by just being in the same room as Katelyn. Luckily  Kawaii~Chan was out so Katelyn could be as loud as she wanted.

"Okay, so I did come here for a reason, but I know you'll be a great friend and help me." Lucinda admitted, putting an innocent grin on her face.

Katelyn took a deep breath before responding, trying to calm down.
"I'm not gonna do you any favors Lucinda."

"But come on! You owe me, especially after I was able to get you those expensive boxing gloves a couple weeks ago." Lucinda said, pointing at Katelyn as she took a seat on her bed.

Katelyn sighed in response. Lucinda was right, she had done her a favor that she still had to return.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" Katelyn said, rolling her eyes.

"Great! So I need you to stand still." Lucinda said as she summoned her staff and casted a spell on Katelyn.

There was a flash of light that quickly disappeared.

Katelyn felt a a little different, and noticed her hair was a bright orange, and she wore a purple star sweater.

"Why do I look like you?!" Katelyn said surprised, her eyes widening.

"Because, I didn't know what to wear to Aphmau and Aaron's party. So, I picked out a few outfits and wanted to see which looked best on me. Which is why I'm here." Lucinda said smiling.

"Now, let's see how this looks." Lucinda said, as a bright white light spread quickly across the room, but vanished quickly after.

Lucinda walked around Katelyn, seeing if this outfit worked for her. It was a bright red, with a pattern of black snowflakes on the shoulders, and black dots going down the rest of the sweater.

"This one looks nice, she mumbled, stopping in front of Katelyn, putting small black pearl earrings in her ears.

Lucinda being so close to her face made her uncomfortable, an awkward light pink hue made its way to her face, and she became fidgety.

"Okay! Next outfit!" Lucinda said suddenly, surprising Katelyn.

Another bright light flashed across the room, and Katelyn appeared in a green sweater with red and white stripes going across it slanted.

Lucinda widened her eyes and shook her head rapidly.
"This one definitely won't do." Then she immediately picked up her staff and changed Katelyn's outfit once again.

This went on for about another 10 minutes, before Katelyn had enough.

"Okay Lucinda, don't you think that's enough?" Katelyn said, trying to hint that she wanted her to stop.

"Just one more." Lucinda replied, getting ready to cast another spell.

"Lucinda!" Katelyn said harshly, her fists tightening.

"Fine, fine." Lucinda sighed, casting another spell.

When the light cleared, Katelyn was back to normal, and Lucinda was wearing the first sweater she picked out with the matching earrings.

Katelyn sighed, happy to look like herself again.

"Well, I should get going, thanks for helping me out, Katelyn." Lucinda said, looking up at her.

"It was no problem, I guess." Katelyn replied, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

Lucinda gripped her staff, about to cast another spell, when she looked at Katelyn, and stepped closer, setting her staff against Katelyn's bed.

"What are you doing?" Katelyn asked, as Lucinda got close to her face.

"So, I just realized I had earrings that could really work with your outfit." Lucinda said, putting white snowflake earrings in her ears.

"Y-You don't have to-" Katelyn started, before getting cut off, her face heating up.

"There." Lucinda softly said, adjusting Katelyn's hair before taking a step back. "Now you look perfect."

"You didn't have to do that." Katelyn started, touching her ears. "I looked fine already."

Lucinda chuckled, picking up her staff.
"Just think of it as a favor I'll cash in later."

Katelyn rolled her eyes as bright light blinded her, telling her that Lucinda was leaving.

"By the way, you look ADORABLE when you blush." Was the last thing Katelyn heard, making her face go a bright red.

When Lucinda left she walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, about to take out the earrings.

She hesitated, and put her hands down, sighing, then smiling as she admired the gift, and decided to wear them.

When she walked out she grabbed her phone and checked the time. Her eyes widened and she realized she should probably go right now or else she'd be late.

So she turned off the light and left her room, heading to Aphmau's place.

~

So part two, yay! Now before you start commenting, I know I could've picked Nichole or Jeffroy, but I just didn't think it'd fit.

First, this does take place on Lovers Lane, and in that season we haven't seen Nichole or Jeffory, so I just decided what's the point in pairing Katelyn with one of them if they've never even been in this season?

And if you weren't gonna comment that, oh well.

Also, I was think this ship is cute.

See ya tomorrow with part 3.

~LDB