11 - nightmare

Yuri's pov

It was 8:30pm before (y/n) was about to sleep I ask her a question "oi what's your name? If im going to be your roomate I have to know your name." "(Y/n)" she spoke softly and turned to the other side of the bed and drifted of to sleep.

Time skip

It was 9:00pm I was scrolling through intsagram to get updated fast a few minuetes I hear sobbing on the other side of bed. I got ciurouse and looked at the other side were (y/n) was sleeping I saw her crying for some reason. She turned to the other side and her eye's were close so I knew that she was a sleep. She shifted closer to me and whisphered a "Im sorry" then hugged me. I huged her back to comfort her then move my hand to her hair and stroke her silver locks then she stop's crying and she drifted of to sleep with her in my arms.

Your pov

I woke up from the warm breeze awaken me. I look up and see plisetsky sleeping peicefully while hugging me. I then let go and turned around and try to pretend sleep. 'Why was he hugging me!?' I questioned my self while hugging my self to try to comfort my self from how ackward that was. I heard sudden movements behind me and a voice. "Your awake. Im sorry I hugged you. You were crying on your sleep." It was plisetsky who was speaking. I turned around and looked at plisetsky with worry eye's but a expresionless look. "Did you had a nigtmare?" I got up and took my towel and head to the door. Once I opened it I turned to him. "Its non of your bussiness plisetsky..." Then I left and took a shower. After taking a shower I rapped my towel around me and went to the room. I went back to the room and knock on it to be sure if plisetsky is their or not. "Yo plisetsky hide your eye's cause im coming in. I opened the door to see a smiling plisetsky petting pusa. "Din't I told you to close your eye's when I come in!?" "Im looking away! Thats the same!" Just close your eye's you pervert!" I yelled still doing a emotionless face but a angry tone. He then close his eye's and turned around and I started changing into my jogging clothes.

When I was about to go out plisetsky spoke

When I was about to go out plisetsky spoke. "Were are you going!?" He asked. "Jogging ins't it obviouse!?" I said in a expresionless face and tone. "You dont do that with your brother!?" He ask again. "I dont and only do that with aunt nanny. "Whose aunt nanny?" He questions the third time. "Like what I said earlier plisetsky. Non of your bussiness." Then I left.

Time skip

When I finished I went back to the hot springs and took another shower. And noticed that plisetsky left so I have a good time to listen to k-pop while changing my clothes.

Listening to whistle by black pink

"Hey boy" you were singing but whispering it because people might hear you sing. "When I whistle when I whistle bom bom" you put on your bts shirt thats has suga on it because thats your bias (if suga is not your bias or if you dont like k-pop then deal with it or maybe choose a different member in the t-shirt)