42 - scarf

Your pov

I sat down on me and yuri's bed. He was resting his head on my lap sleeping. While I run ny fingers through his hair and playing with my phone. He was really pissed at the announcement that yuuri and brop are gonna get married and hearing jj's fans cheer hurts his ear drums. Just a few minuetes ago he was covering his face on my lap while hugging my waist and growling so hard thinking about that.

Kinda like this but yuri was laying down instead of kneeling down.

Now he just became a peaceful yuri sleeping like a kitten. I lowered my head to see yuri's features more clearer. My hair was dropping so I had to use my hand and tuk (?) A hair strand behind my ear. I got closer and kissed his cheek. A smile grew on my face. "Starting today Im gonna call you yuratchka..." I whisphered on his ear. Then randomly, yuri- I mean, yuratchka fluttered his eyes wide eyed while blushing more than a tomato. "What." Yuratchka questioned blankly. "So you were awake the whole time...? Get off my lap ass and go to bed..." I ordered while taking off his head and placing it on the pillow. I tuked myself on the sheets and faced my body on the other side so that only yuratchka can only see my back. Then I felt arms wrapped around me and a head on the crook of my head. His breath is very warm. "Your warm..." Yuratchka complemented. "Since your heard what I said im pretty sure you know my new nickname for you yu-ratch-ka~" I teased. Then I heard snorring. I asume he's asleep now. So I gently closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next day

I woke up at the sudden sunlight blinding my eyes. I covered my head with the sheets and tried to sleep again. But now im completely awake. I groan from annoyance and got up. And that was the time when I noticed yuratchka wasent beside me sleeping. 'Mmh I think this is the first time he gets to wake up more early than me.' I checked my phone for the time then my eyes widen. It was 12:00pm sharp. I forgot yuratchka has public practice today. Then I noticed that my sickness was still in me. I started shivering and went back to bed. I got bored then started scrolling down in instagram. Yuratchka will be back in 3. I'll wait. Then I turned off my phone and stood up. I started stretching and went to my suitcase to get my towel and clothes.

 I started stretching and went to my suitcase to get my towel and clothes

Im feeling on staying on bed and watching anime. I heard attack on titan season 2 is out. (Late update lol not really) I started then went to the bathroom and took a hour of a nice warm soothing hot bath. (Im actualy the person who takes a bath for 5 minuetes... I got used to doing that cause of school...) After the bath it became 1pm. I started making a anime merathon about aot. But before that I went to the convinience store and bought food. The breakfast type since im too lazy on cooking. I went to the counter with the food (with drinks) and the guy at the counter heated up my food.