Dinah: finally mine

(Dinah's P.O.V)

I walked into the tour bus with my headphones on, the music on the highest level and the only thing I could hear is Beyoncé ruin my ears with her beautiful voice, I was so into the song that I just keep walking not even noticed anything around me.
I walked to the back of the bus and opened the door, I was about to get in but stopped when I saw what was in front of me.

Camila and (y/n) completely naked sleeping on the couch, my heart broke in my chest like every time it does when I see her with Camila and not with me, I love her how can't she see it? I met her first, I did anything she told me, I pick her up when she fall and lift her higher, then Camila come... taking (y/n)'s heart to herself.
I Took my headphones off and walked out,  lock the door behind me, I didn't want anyone to wake them up, they're probably super tired after waiting tomorrow all night for (y/n) last test result then Camila had a interview next morning and (y/n) go with her, rehearsal and preforming at night, they both didn't sleep.

"Hey dj" Lauren said from her bank when I walked to my bank who was right above hers, I didn't answered and just went straight to my bed "Dinah? Are you okay?" She asked and get out from her bank to stand in front of me, I shook my head no, I didn't want to tell her I have feeling for our best friend's girlfriend.

"I'm okay Laur, go to sleep" I closed my bank curtain but it swung open again by Lauren who get into my bank and cuddled close to me.

"Please tell me Dj, you've been like this since (y/n) arrived, she asked about you, she's worry" I rolled my eyes at what Lauren just said.

"She should stop pushing her noise into people businesses" I hissed.

"She's your best friend Dinah, she care for you" she said softly and I just couldn't hold myself, I just started to cry, Lauren immediately hugged me close and let me cry everything out without knowing what's the matter is, I'm so glowed I have her here.

"I-i love h-her-r" I whisper, Lauren didn't say a word and let me relax in her arms.

When I finally relaxed Lauren spoke "you love who?" She asked as we sat in my bank, in front of each other with our legs crossed "C-Camila?" She asked confused.

I shook my head and looked down "I love (y/n), I always did" she nodded, nor even surprised from my confession "why you aren't looks surprised?" I asked rising my brow.

"I mean it was kind of obvious... you always do whatever she tells you, every time she having a little
Fight with Camz you always there for her, your eyes always lit up only when someone saying her name and you always seems to be jealous when she's with Camila" she seems like she was kind of ready for everything here... "I mean at the start we thought it was in the friendly way" she started to say but I stopped her.

"We?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, we, like me, Mani and allycat, we thought you was jealous because (y/n) started to spend more time with Camz then with you" she keep on talking but I still was stuck on the 'we'.

"We? Y'all knew?" She nodded.

"Anyway, then we realized it's more then that" she finished.

"What am I going to do Lo?" I asked hopeless "I love her but Camila is my best friend I can't do this to her, I tried to push those feelings away but I just cant she have that effect on me that I can't explain" she nodded in understanding.

"I know how it's like being in love Dj" she smiled cutely "let the time do it's part, you can never know what the future have in it" I nodded and smiled at her.

"Thank you Lo, it's feels so good to finally let those feeling off of my chest" she nodded and lay back to
The pillow.

"Now lets go to sleep" she said and yawned, I lay next to her and she cuddled to my side "good night Dj" I kissed her forehead.