~20~

Anika was sleeping while Shivaay was driving. He had drained out of her body all the energy she had. They had arrived in one of their many farmhouse. 

Not where he had his 'date' with Tia, few days after him and Anika's first encounter, but another one, more beautiful

Not where he had his 'date' with Tia, few days after him and Anika's first encounter, but another one, more beautiful. He had made sure that they would not be any distractions. He had already told Pinky that he was going away with Anika and he told his family he had to go in a business trip.

Kapoor house.

Tia entered the house with Aryan.

"Dushyant?Mum?" Tia called. Dushyant got down the stairs to meet his wife and their son. He hugged Aryan tightly but completely ignored Tia.

"Dushyant,baby what's wrong?" She asked and he grabbed her roughly.

"Baby?Are you kidding me? Should I congratulate you for your wedding with the Great SSO and the fact that you're now a happy family?" He asked.

"Who told you that?" Tia inquired.

"The matter is not how do I know this but if it's true! How can you give my fatherhood to another man like this?! You're such a cheap girl! I don't know if I'll be keeping up with your shit Tia. I'm done."Robin said and took Aryan in his arms then he left. Tia looked at them then looked away to hide her pain.

Oberoi Farmhouse.

Shivaay lit the fire and sat near his wife. Only this thin sheet was covering her body from his hungry sight.

"What are you planning to do with Tia?" She asked.

"Just wait and watch. You just have to know that before the end of next week, you will come home." Shivaay answered, then he unwrapped the sheet from her luscious body.

Mature content.

Shivaay made her sit on his hips.

"I have missed you Anika." He said and sucked her neck. He caressed her hips, approaching dangerously his heaven on earth, her wetness,his paradise.

He slipped his finger in, just feeling how wet and how bothered she was for him.

"Tell me that you want me Anika." He said. "Tell that you want me inside you, tell me that you want it as much as I do." He whispered while his fingers were doing wonders in her.

"Shivaay.." Anika moaned. They just done it, she was still sensitive. And he was ready for another round. "I want you.. I want us.." She said against his neck.

"Then let it go." He said and pressed his thumb on her c**t.

"Ah!"Anika cried as she exploded around his fingers, clutching them tightly. She rode his fingers to calm her shattering orgasm. She was still pulsating when he withdrew his fingers from her damp opening.

"Do you want to taste yourself.." He said brushing her lip with his finger which was still wet with her release. Anika imprisoned his finger and sucked it clean. Shivaay's eyes darkened with pleasure.

This was the sexiest thing he had seen so far, despite her body, of course. He replaced his finger with his lips and Anika moaned in the kiss as he sucked her tongue. She slithered her hand between them to release his throbbing hardness from his boxers. She wrapped her hand around his hardness and softly moving her hand up and down himself, their lips were still locked in a breathtaking kiss.

Shivaay grabbed her ass and lifted her up a little.

"Take me in Anika." He said and she guided him in her entrance.

Both moaned at the sudden feel of reunion and as Anika began moving up and down, Shivaay knew that they were far from done, this week-end was theirs only.

End of mature content.

"Tia leave me alone!" Dushyant said as he tried to close the door of his room.

"Dushyant please, I love you." Tia said as he closed the door on her.

"If you love me, stop it and come with me. Stop your plan to trap Oberoi family and come with me!" He pleaded.

"I can't.." Tia said.

"Then,leave it.." He wanted to save her but she didn't want to be saved...