~94~

"Mahi where are you taking me?" Anisa asked as she was blindfolded next to a smiling Mahi.

"Somewhere.." Mahi remembered that Anisa didn't see her own country, Pakistan. She only saw it on TV or behind her windows so he decided to bring her to a funfair just to show her the wonders of her own country.

They reached to the funfair and Anisa gasped on seeing all people enjoying and living their lives, a thing that she had never known.

"This is so beautiful.." Anisa said as she looked at the colors and all.Mahi smiled at her cuteness.

They went to the Ferris wheel and all, Anisa was just happy, happy with her life, happy to be here, happy to be with him.

Gauri reached Bareilly and walked down the road to her house. As soon as she reached there, she hugged her mother tightly and cried in her arms.

"Gauri? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I..Ican't.. it didn't work.. I can't give a child to Om.. I can't be amother.." Gauri cried and her mother just hugged her tight because she knew Gauri just needed her comfort, not words.

"You can cry my baby, I know it hurts. Cry as much as you can but then you don't need to cry anymore, after you're done crying, I don't want to see anymore tears in your eyes." Gauri's mother said and she continued to cry until she eventually stopped.

"I'm going to tell you only one thing. Have faith Gauri, you only tried this insemination once, it can probably work next time.. Anika told me that your mom Armeena had the same disease and look, she had three beautiful daughters.. you're just starting the process to be a mother and you don't want to fight already?"

Om laid on his bed with Gauri in his thoughts. He was understanding her pain of not being able to carry a child, but what he couldn't appreciate, what he couldn't accept was her pushing him out of her own pain.

"Bhaiya?"Ishita said coming in.

"Kya hua Ishu? Come in." Om said as he gestured her to come in.

"Bhaiya actually.. I wanted to ask how come Gauri is not here?"

"Actually Gauri wanted to visit her mother, she is not well."

"Are you sure? I got her mom on the phone and she said she would call Gauri later, but her mom sounded good." Ishita said and this made Om doubt on Gauri's real motives to go.

"She may want to be with her mother for a while, we're having a little trouble right now.. so yeah, she might want to be with her, to be with her mother, to just breathe and forget her problems for awhile." Om said but with his eyes full of tears.

"That's not right bhaiya.. I know exactly what's going on between you two, I know it's your married life but sometimes you need people's advice..bhaiya you can't stay away from each other in hard times, it's not right... you both have pain, you need to be together, to face it together.. Look at Shivaay bhaiya and Anika Didi, they're both together in everything. They always have each other's back, and you should do the same with Gauri.."

"You're right Ishu.. I'm going to Bareilly, I need to be with my wife.. and she needs me too.." Om concluded and he packed his things to go.

Ishita walked away with a sad smile on her face and she reached her room.She looked at the photograph she had kept under her pillow.

"Abhay.."She cried while hugging the photo.

"You were one of the victims of my grandfather's madness

"You were one of the victims of my grandfather's madness... it's because of him that I ended things with you.. but it's because of you that I'm still alive.. it's because of our love.." She said while caressing her tummy. "You would have been so happy.." Ishita sobbed and laid on the bed while hugging the picture.

"Rudra please, have some patience.." Saumya said while her naughty husband was playing with her sleeve.

"You told me this last night already Saumya." He answered and she blushed.

"Rudra please! I'm on my period okay!?" She said and he smirked.

"That was last week." He answered while biting her earlobe.

"I want you Saumya.. look at you.. all dressed in this sexy nightwear!! You just want me to ravish you already.." Rudra whispered and began kissing her shoulder.

"Why so much love Rudra?" She wondered all of sudden.

"Why not? Can't I love my wife how she deserves to be loved? Can't I take care of the most pretty, the most beautiful woman of all India, of all the word?" He asked. "Can't I love you.." He said and that was it. Their lips collided in the most beautiful kiss ever. Truth was that he wanted to erase from her mind the nasty things those girls said to her last time. He wanted her to be happy. He wanted her to be Saumya again. He didn't want her to hide her pain behind a mask.

"Shivaay wait! I need to take this picture!" Anika said as they were walking in the airport.

"Anika please! It's the fifteenth time already!" Shivaay said.

"But look at them! They're so cute! And it's their first trip right!"Anika said and Shivaay groaned.

"Okay."They placed the babies side by side and took the picture before getting ready to take the plane. Far away, someone was watching them,this person was having glasses on.

"It's time for you to pay.. Mr and Mrs Oberoi."

~~~~~~

Last villain I promise...