~65~

Shivaay was sitting there like a ghost. He had called the family, asking them to take care of the children and promising to keep them updated regarding his wife's state. Om was beside him but it was as if he sank in a world of darkness as his light wasn't here any more. He looked at her blood covering his clothes and hands, and cried.

"Shivaay?" Om said while hugging his brother.

"How could she do something so stupid, O? I would have taken the bullet wholeheartedly but she had to be Jhansi ki Rani! I swear as soon as she wakes up I will punish her!" Shivaay said crying.

"Mr Oberoi.." The doctor said and Shivaay got up to listen to him, by his expression, Shivaay could sense that something was wrong.

"Is Anika okay?" Om asked feeling that his brother was losing it.

"I'm sorry Mr. Oberoi, we couldn't save her. She had a clot in one of her blood vessel and even though we managed to pull it out, her heart stopped and we couldn't reanimate her." The doctor answered.

"Nahin! You're such a liar! Anika can't leave me!" Shivaay shouted. "Let me see her!" Shivaay ordered. The doctor led him to the room where his wife was lying lifeless.

"Anika, wake up!" He cried. "Anika I swear if you don't react I'll sleep with every girl who'll cross my path." Shivaay said as anger was building up in his body. "How can you be so egoistic?! I hate you! You said that you'll stay forever and now you want to leave? I hate you! You're a cheater! You're a liar! You're not my wife any more! We are over!"

Gauri was walking barefoot to the temple. Her foot were bleeding but she didn't care. It was her punishment, as because of her stupidity, her didi was dying. Pieces of glass were piercing through her skin, the hot sun was burning the road hence her foot as well but she didn't care. She was pleading God to save her sister, to not make AnShi orphans. And it seemed like God listened her prayers as in the hospital a miracle happened.

Shivaay was holding her numb body while crying when she took a deep breath.

"Anika!" Shivaay gasped and caressed her face then put his head on her chest to listen to her heart. As he heard it beat, his own heart started beating again and he came back to life. Shivaay ran outside and called the doctor.

"I told you that she couldn't leave me!" He said victoriously and hugged Om tightly.

"She heard me O, she's alive.. my baby is alive!" Shivaay cried in his brother's embrace. 

Precap

"Ma...ma.."Anshi said as she laid next to Anika and cupped her cheek. Anika finally smiled as she opened her eyes.