~100 i.e epilogue~

Well.. I'm disappointed because I thought this story would easily reach 10k votes but I'm happy with all the love you showered on this story.. And I think that for my further stories I'll have to use this target thing 😢 may you enjoy the last chapter of DONE

The laughter had died in Oberoi mansion. Everyone was crying because of Dadi's death. Being the one who discovered the cold body, Shivaay was the most shattered of them all.. but he wasn't sad.. don't get me wrong.. he felt sad because his dadi was no more but he was also relieved that she died peacefully, as he found her she was hugging her husband's picture while smiling..

It was with tears in their eyes that TejTi brought their mother's body to get it cremated. ShivOmRu tried to stay strong for the family but they just couldn't.. Days and weeks passed with Oberois being all sad but eventually, the cries reduced, the pain was still present but they knew that Dadi wouldn't like that.

Eventually the family got to know about Gauri's pregnancy, which brought happiness in their heart. Few weeks after Dadi's death, IshAy left for Scandinavia but with heavy heart.

"Dadi is gone..." Shivaay whispered as he looked down as the pot containing her ashes. Anika was holding him against her, he didn't cry since her death.. Even him she asked him to do so.

"No I can't take it any more.. Everyone is getting over it, papa and Tej uncle are now trying to smile, OmRu are slowly but surely going back to their daily routine, mom and Jhanvi are now together as strong as ever, not fighting over nothing just to keep this house together, the girls and I are still remembering Dadi and her happy self while laughing, you're the only one who is still in this depression mood... Because you didn't cry.. everyone misses Dadi but we all dried our tears.. Not even a tear went past your eyelashes, so today Mr Oberoi, I'm pleading you to cry. You won't get out of this room until you don't cry your heart out!!!" Anika said and he hugged her waist tightly as he let himself go..

"I always thought that my Dadi will be by my side at each moment of my life.. I dreamed that she would still be here to prepare the food for our children, she would be here at night to tell her stories to Anshi and Shian... I always thought that my Dadi will be with me, I always thought that she would call me Billu until my hair become grey.. I thought that she would name all of our children like she did with OmRu Prinku and I... I always thought that my Dadi would forever be here as our strength..." Shivaay cried and cried until he eventually stopped and slept in her arms.

"My cute Singh Oberoi.." Anika whispered and kissed his temple. Then she walked to Pinky's room and knock on the door.

"May I come in maa?" Anika asked and Pinky answered her yes.

"Ma, I think we should go to throw Dadi's ashes... All the family and especially Shivaay needs to move on a little.. The only way is to perform this last ritual so that we can all really say goodbye to her." Anika said, and next morning the family left to throw Dadi's ashes like she wanted on the place she first saw Dadji, a lavender field.  (Inspired from 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani') They all cried again and Shivaay could finally say a proper goodbye to his dear Dadi.

Two years later

Anisa and Mahi were now happily married and they had welcomed a baby girl called Malia, she was their pride.. As Oberoi had extended its company, the couple was living in California, managing the filial there. Ishita had given birth to a healthy baby boy that she named Aniket, and Gauri, she gave birth to triplets! They were called Maya, Alia and Rhea and plus their big sister who was adopted, Gina, Omkara was first shocked to know that he was only having girls but he was very happy. Even Saumya was expecting a baby boy.. And as for Shivika.. Shivaay managed to go past the depression after Dadi's death and this was all thanks to their angel girl called Kalya, in homage to Dadi.

They were all getting ready for the prayer for Dadi, Dadaji, Eshaan and Armeena. They did the prayers and then all of them were ready to do their move, as a sign of their unity despite all this pain, they shouted, "Dil Bole Oberoi!"