~59~

Anika had been rushed into the hospital. Shivaay was shocked to know that she was bleeding from her genitals and first he thought about a possible miscarriage but Anika didn't have the symptoms of a pregnancy so he was in a dead-end. He just had to wait for the doctor to show up and tell him exactly what was wrong with his wife. He was pacing in the waiting room while his wife was being examined.

"Mr. Oberoi." The doctor called. Shivaay walked to him, he was unusually calm.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked.

"Your wife miscarried.." The doctor said.

"What? How? I mean she didn't have symptoms.." Shivaay said.

"It seems like she was suffering from a pregnancy denial which can be explained as an absence of external symptoms of a pregnancy." The doctor said and both Shivaay and Om sat on the chairs heavily. Anisa was just looking at the door where her sister disappeared few hours ago.

"I still can't understand what's wrong with Gauri." Om said.

"Please, don't say her name. I don't want to talk about her any more." Anisa spat and the Obros looked at her shocked.

"No matter how hard you try to forget it, Gauri is your sister. You share the same blood and I won't let your bond get spoiled because of your grand-father's dirty game." Om answered.

"It's because of her if Anika miscarried today!" Anisa said.

"Stop blaming her! If I don't why should you? I mean Anika miscarried,that's sad but it happened! I don't believe that Gauri can be capable of going back to this man without a valuable reason! I mean guys! Anika threatened her, saying that she will not be able to see Ansh and Shian and Gauri loves them as if they were her own! You see like me the special bond she shares with Anika, with you Anisa! You three are just like OmRu and I and as you are like us, I know that none of you will be able to deceive the other two without a good reason so stop bashing Gauri and let's find how Mr. Malik persuaded her to go back with him." Shivaay said and Anisa looked down in shame. Shivaay was able to understand her sister more than herself and she wasn't proud of that but then, she didn't share a bond with her sister until recently. They knew the force of their bond but they didn't know really how to take care of it, how to use it.

Gauri was on her way to Karachi. Tears wouldn't stop falling and she couldn't delete from her mind the look on her sisters' face when she left. They were both deceived and Anika was broken.. she saw it. She saw how her sister pleaded her to stay but she couldn't delete. She would be a burden in their life with her sterility, Om wouldn't want to marry her any more and, with the bond Anika shared with the Obros, she couldn't be the reason of a chaos in their lives. Because if she parted ways with Om, then it would affect the way Om and Anika would be as friends... That's what she concluded but she didn't know what relationship was uniting this family, she didn't understand yet that it was a relationship of unity and she was one of them.. 

Precap 

"If my sister Gauri doesn't come back to my house by the end of this week, I swear to God that I'll make your life a living hell. You don't know who you played with." Shivaay threatened her and left with his full SSO mode on.