~81~

Anika was sitting on the bed while crying bitterly. His last words pierced her heart like daggers. He was right.. She used to talk about trust but she couldn't trust him on a hard obstacle like Ishita. She looked at their wedding photo and hugged it. As she heard his footsteps, she quickly wiped her eyes and put the photo back on her bedside table.

"I was just coming to take a blanket, and my pillow.." He mumbled and was about to bend over to take his pillow and blanket but then she grabbed his arm.

"Wait, Shivaay..I'm sorry.. I know I overreacted.. I shouldn't have shouted on you this way.. It's just I don't know what to think any more.. I would have never imagined that my sautan would be here.. that I would have one.. I'm really sorry for my behaviour.." Anika sobbed and Shivaay couldn't no more and hugged her tight.

"Anika she's not your sautan.. I told you,, this marriage is void.. I don't know why she came back and this especially now. I will never have a second wife, I already have to bear you and believe me that's one hard task!"Shivaay joked at the end and Anika hit him and he chuckled.

"Okay stop it Anu, I'm sorry!" Shivaay said as she had pushed him on the bed and was now hitting him on the chest playfully.

"I hate it when we fight like that.." She revealed and he kissed her forehead, they hardly fought despite their usual antics so this has come as nearly a trauma for her but for him too.

"I too hate that and I'm also so.." She put a finger on his lips before he could finish his sentence.

"You're not at fault.. I'm the one sorry because I couldn't trust you when you wanted me the most. I failed you.." She lowered her head.

"It's okay Anika, it's okay, stop thinking about this, we must be together against this woman." Shivaay said and kissed her knuckles. "Let's go take the children, we should sleep." Shivaay said and they left to their children's room.

Ishita was about to pick the baby boy in his crib when she heard voices.

"Shivaay stop it we'll get caught!" Anika moaned as her husband was kissing her neck.

"After a fight,we have to make up it's the deal between a couple!" Shivaay said huskily and she groaned as he was nibbling her ear.

Shivaay hugged her and they walked inside the room unable to notice Ishita behind the door.

"Come with mommy and daddy." Anika whispered and they took the twins to their room.

"What's wrong with them? How come they came to take their children?" She enquired. Ishita followed them and wait like a hour or two before entering the room. She saw them sleeping and found the picture perfect family that she never had. The father, the mother and the children together, looking so beautiful. She bent over and tried to pick Shian when, Anika moved and hugged him, and Shian instantly melted in her embrace, as if he had always known those arms, which was true. Anika grabbed his pacifier and put it in his mouth even though she was fully asleep and Ishita was amazed as she looked at the facility she had to take care of her children. She looked at the couple, at the family and decided to leave the room. She could try harder later, because she could see how Shian was clutching onto Anika and vice versa, while Anshi was also tightly wrapped in her father's embrace so it was impossible for her to act. She left and Anika opened her eyes and called someone.

"You were right.." She just said and the person at the other end smirked.

"It's time for us to show her who we really are.."