~39~

"Anika,you can do it!" Shivaay encouraged his wife who was clutching his arms tightly. He was already feeling her nails piercing through his skin but he only cared for Anika's pain.

"Shivaay,I can't, it hurts so much!" She sobbed.

"Arrey Anika, tum meri kamzori nahin ho (Is it correct guys? Thank you MAGNIFICIENT1234 for helping :)). Anika you are my strength, you can't be weak..I know you can do it." Shivaay told her slowly, he kissed her neck and laced his fingers with hers.

"I know it hurts but the result is worth it, I promise." And she pushed. With all her might, Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi gave birth to her second baby, her second angel.

"You did it!" Shivaay congratulated his wife as tears were making their way in his eyes as he cried happily. Doctors took the baby for examination and Anika smiled, exhaustedly. She was resting against Shivaay's torso, too happy to move and too tired to even try to move. She looked at her still swollen belly and she just couldn't realize yet that she has just given birth to their babies. While Shivaay and Anika are getting ready, let's shift to Oberoi clan. Pinky was already preparing a big function to celebrate the birth of her grandchildren as soon as she heard the first baby's cry.

"It looks like this one will boss people around just like our Shivaay!"Shakti exclaimed as he heard the second baby cry. Gaurikara were already planning their next artwork for Shivika's children while Saumya was looking as pale as ever.

"Rudra, can you please take me to the loo?" She asked as her vision was becoming blurry.

"Sure."Rudra answered but as soon as she got up, Saumya collapsed.

"Saumya!"All the family called while Rudra carried her to a hospital room as if she weighed nothing. Which was true. Rudra noticed that she had lost a lot of weight from the night they consummated their marriage five months ago. She was now almost skinny and he was dead concerned about her health. A doctor came and checked Saumya.

"Congratulations,Mr.Oberoi, your wife is pregnant." The doctor said and Jhanvi who had come with Rudra smiled.

"Finally!"She said excitedly while Rudra looked lovingly at Saumya.

"My baby is having a baby!" Rudra exclaimed and kissed Saumya's pale hand, then he caressed her belly and smiled.

Now, let's shift back to our lovely new parents. Shivaay had changed himself and limped towards his wife. She was now sleeping after all these hours of pain. Shivaay kissed her forehead lovingly and left to join his family. Omkara congratulated him by hugging him. And Shivaay smiled while hugging his brother back.

"Where has disappeared our duffer?" Shivaay asked as he still hugged Om.

"Rudra is with Saumya and Jhanvi, in another room, she has fainted." Pinky said. Shivaay walked directly to the room to support his brother.

"Ru how is she?" Shivaay asked.

Rudra walked to Shivaay and hugged him happily.

"We're pregnant bhaiya!" Rudra said and Shivaay chuckled.

"Ru, she's the only one pregnant!" Shivaay said laughing.

"No!I'm pregnant with my sweet Sumo! I'll be her shade and I'll always stay with her so yeah I am pregnant too." Rudra explained and Shivaay patted his back.

"Rudra.."They heard the faint whisper of Saumya and turned to her. She was as white as  bedsheets.

"Saumya!"Rudra exclaimed and kissed her lips even though his mother and brother were here.

"Rudy,bhade bhaiya and mum are here!" Saumya said and Rudra kissed her forehead. Jhanvi and Shivaay left, leaving the couple alone.

"I don't care Saumya because you're giving me one of the greatest gift.Sumo, you're pregnant. And it's important that you stop treating your body like that, by skipping meals, exercising hard because I love you the way you are. I love you fat, I love you skinny, I love you with your flaws and your values, I love you only Sumo and I want us to have an healthy baby. What you're doing is not right for our baby and it's not right for you.. I don't want you to be skinny. I want you to be Saumya."

Saumya smiled at Rudra with tears in her eyes and hugged him tightly. Then she touched her belly and smiled even more.

"We're going to have a baby!" Saumya cried happily and Rudra giggled as he kissed his wife again.

Now we're going back to Shivika. Anika was smiling as she was meeting her children for the first time. Om and Gauri were taking pictures of the family while Anika was caressing her child's cheek and Shivaay was rubbing the nose of his child. He could already see that it was Anika's.

"Well, as you are eager to know our angels name then.." Anika began but then, Jhanvi, Saumya and Rudra came.

"How can you tell the name without us!" Rudra pouted and Shivaay smiled.

"Don't worry we didn't tell it yet, come in quickly!" Shivaay said and Anika smiled.

"Well, here in my arms is our little boy Shian Singh Oberoi." Anika said all the family cooed.

"And this little girl is Anshi Singh Oberoi!" Shivaay said and they all smiled as they gathered around the couple and each members of the family met with the children. They all agreed that Anshi and Shian were the cutest babies they had ever met.

New villain soon, stay focused :)