~66~

Anika had been shifted to her room now that she had been reanimated. Gauri had fainted after she went to the temple due to tiredness but no one was aware of that nor they were aware that she was in the same hospital. Mahi and Anisa were coming closer and closer but kept it at a secret that they were now dating each other. Shivaay was sleeping next to his wife, waiting for her to wake up. Om knew that his words had hurt Gauri and now that he thought about it, he couldn't suppress his guilt. Gauri wasn't at fault if Rashid was the one who told her lies. Morning came and now all the family were waiting for Anika to wake up, but she was his lady kumbhkaran only.. Anshi and Shian were doing some noises, showing their excitement on seeing their mother after such along time. Even though she was asleep, Shivaay wanted Anika to see her family when she woke up.

"You should wake up now lady kumbhkaran.." Shivaay whispered while kissing her knuckles.

"Ma...ma.."Anshi said as she laid next to Anika and cupped her cheek. Anika finally smiled as she opened her eyes.

"Anika!" Shivaay gasped as he kissed her forehead and hugged her while holding Shian in his arms.

They shared a hug, just the four of them, Shivaay whispering sweet nothing in her ears.

"Wait..who are you?" Anika asked as she looked at Shivaay as if she had seen him for the first time.

Gauri had just got back to her senses and the first thing she did was to ask a nurse if she could see her sister.

"Sister, can I see my sister Anika Singh Oberoi? She's also in this hospital."The nurse checked her files and looked at Gauri with sadness.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, your sister died this morning." She said and Gauri cried bitterly. She didn't have anything left there.. Anika left her, she hurt Om and Anisa was probably hating her because she was responsible of their sister's death.. if she hadn't followed Mr. Malik everything would have been good...

Om was desperately looking for Gauri, calling her, sending messages, trying so hard to tell her how sorry he was but she didn't pick up, in fact, she couldn't pick up given the fact that her phone broke.

While all the family were at the hospital, Gauri reached OM and cried. They were probably organizing her sister's funerals.. she cried while imagining Om cursing her, Shivaay holding onto his children as Anika's body would be burning, Anisa trying to stop them from burning her twin sister.. Gauri packed her things and left with a heavy heart.

"Mom, I don't know where to look for her! Gauri has disappeared and that's because of me! I've told her such cruel things! She left but she wasn't in state to think! This is all because of me!" Om cried as they were coming back to the mansion to change.

"Don't worry badhe bhaiya, I'm sure she'll come back once she'll be emotionally stable. Sometimes a little time alone is best to cope with the events.." Saumya said while stroking her belly.

"Mr.Oberoi!" A maid called Om and gave him a letter.

"Miss Kumari Sharma asked me to give it to you." She said and left. As Om read the letter, his heart broke completely.

Precap

"Why did you have to play Jhansi ki Rani! I could have taken the bullet you know?!" He sobbed. "I could have taken a thousand of bullets for you! But I can't never accept your death.. "