~53~

"What the hell are you saying?" Shivaay asked.

"Anika is an Oberoi. You can even ask your dear grandmother if you don't believe me!" M. Malik said and Shivaay gripped Anika's hand in fear of the truth.

"You're talking nonsense. How can she be my first cousin? I only have an uncle! Tej Singh Oberoi and he's very much alive!" Shivaay said.

"So you don't know about Eshaan Singh Oberoi? The youngest son of Kalyani Oberoi and Anika's father!" M. Malik revealed.

"You! You've gone mad!" Shivaay shouted. "I will bring my wife and her sisters back home and you won't interfere in that!" Shivaay added and brought them back home.

"Dadi!"Shivaay called and all the Oberois got down the stairs to meet their son.

"Shivaay? Kya hua puttar?" Dadi asked. The three sisters appeared behind Shivaay.

"May I introduce you to Anika, her twin sister, Anisa, and Gauri who is also known as Aradhya." Shivaay said and all of them cupped their mouths.

"They have been kidnapped by their grandfather but now they are all here. But actually..this man, M. Malik told me something about their father..."

As soon as Dadi heard about the name, M. Malik, she became pale. Was it possible that..

"He told me that Anika is an Oberoi too, but that's crazy na?.. I mean she's my wife so she is an Oberoi.. but he told me about her father being an Oberoi too!" Shivaay said and Dadi couldn't take it anymore and fainted due to shock.

"Dadi!"All of them shouted and brought her to her room. After a while, Dadi woke up and hoped that all of this was a dream but she couldn't deny it any more, she had to tell the truth now.

Meanwhile, Anika went to her children's room and hugged them then she brought them to meet their aunty. It was an understatement to say that both Anshi and Shian were shaken to the core to see double and Anisa smiled at their cuteness.

"Your children are too cute Ani!" Anisa said pinching her nephew's cheeks.

"I'm sad that mom and dad didn't get to meet them.. I remember how mom was saving our baby clothes for her grandchildren.. and now? She's no more.." Anika said sadly.

"It's not time to be sad Ani!" Gauri said from behind. "Your pati parmeshwar is waiting for you! You should go and meet him!" Gauri added and Anika blushed.

"I'm going." Anika said and left from there after kissing her children on their forehead. She joined Shivaay in their room and she saw him looking everywhere with tears in his eyes. He looked at the sindoor in her bedside table and in anger, he almost threw it on Anika.

"Shivaay?! What's wrong with you god dammit!" Anika shouted as she closed the door.

"What's wrong? Don't you get it?! If you and I are cousins, our love will be over Anika!" Shivaay shouted.

"What do you mean?" Anika stuttered.

"I can't love you if you are my cousin Ani.. if you are my cousin, then you'll be like Prinku to me, my sister.. I can't be with my sister..it's bad..." Shivaay cried and Anika was hesitating to hug him then she just did it and hugged him tightly.

"I don't want this to happen Shivaay.. I don't want us to part ways...I'm your wife and that's the only truth that I accept.. I can't be an Oberoi. I don't want to have name if this means the end of us. this man was saying wrong.." Anika cried.

"Anika, you just saw like me Dadi's reaction na? There is some truth bigger than what we discovered.." Shivaay said. Anika held his hand and cupped his cheek, then she kissed him passionately. She couldn't consider the fact that something so right could be wrong.

Omkara and Gauri too were in the same state given the fact that they were going to marry soon. They wanted to know the truth but at the same time, they were scared to be deceived.

"Ani!Jiju! Dadi is calling for you!" Anisa shouted and Anika and Shivaay parted then walked to the hall.

"Anika, Anisa, Aradhya I regret that I didn't recognize you, my granddaughters before.." Dadi began.

Precap

"Does it mean.. that Anika is my sister?" Shivaay said with a lot of pain..

"Not exactly." Dadi said and sat on a chair. Tears were streaming down her face as she began to narrate her story.