Chapter Fifteen - One for all, all for one.

"What?" We asked in confusion.

Not a second later, I realized that she was saying the truth.

Questions ran wild in my mind.

So the wall, and the iron gates, they seemed familiar because we're in Weisenheim? But how can there be such a big place enclosed within these walls? We circled the entire place that day, though.

"How-" I started to ask but as if Martha read my mind, she replied before I could even finish my question.

"This is not the part of Weisenheim that you all visited that day." She said.

We exchanged glances with each other, before Elise asked, "Part?"

"The entire Weisenheim is no longer enclosed within four walls. It was once, though. But then to create ways for people to pass through easily, the area was divided in half. The one you went to, was the school and main office area." She explained, leaving us awestruck.

Maybe I should've done some research on Weisenheim before getting involved with them.

I made a mental note to do that when I go home.

"Okay, if the explanations are over, can we move on to our new practice place?" Maya asked, reminding us why we were there in the first place.

"It looks really...old." Nora said. "This was never fixed?"

"No, the children prefer it that way. This is the practice place for the Weisenheim, children." Martha said.

I made eye contact with Ashley, she nodded.

"Can we go inside now?" Zoey asked.

"Of course." Martha replied, walking ahead towards the broken house.

We all followed.

The floors creaked and there was dust all around. It was two storied, and the bottom floor was openly, with no furniture or pillars, anything blocking the way.

Blake walked in ahead and spread his hands, saying, "Our new practice place."

We coughed because of all the dust that flew for the wind, and he added, "After we clean this place, of course."

"I thought you guys practiced here?" I asked, turning to Ashley.

She and her friends smiled shyly and replied, "We prefer it this way. Um the dust is all because of the blowing wind from last night though."

I eyed our three new acquaintances and Ashley said, "This is Tessa, a sophomore." She mentioned towards the younger girl, with brown hair.

I smiled politely at them, when the other two introduced themselves.

"I'm Taraishi, a senior." The Asian girl said. She was tall and thin, and there was something about her that screamed power.

"Hazel, same as Taraishi." The other girl introduced herself.

"Lara."
"Anna."
"Ryan."
"Elise."
"Shane."
"Caleb."
"Blake."
"Maya."
"Zoey."

After the introduction part was over, we decided to sit and talk outside, since the place was too dirty at the moment.

Sitting in a circle on the green grass, Martha said, "We have two other friends, who couldn't join us now."

More?

"My twin, Tadashi, and his best friend, Jayden." Taraishi said.

"Cool. We're building an army here, aren't we." Nora muttered in a low tone.

Maya gave her a look that said shut the hell up and she did.

"We all must work together, for our hunt against the evil." Martha said, in a dramatic tone. She talked as if she was from the Shakespeare's times, and amount of eyerolls the Weisenheims did the next one hour were too much for us to handle.

"You can go home for today." Blake said, as we stood up, brushing off the dirt.

"And talk to our parents about this new safe place they were so obsessed about." Elise said.

"By the way, how do your parents know about us?" Taraishi asked my friends.

"Their ones don't, except my mother. She knows." Shane said.

"We just told them we're doing a freaking self-defence whatev and yeah that's all." Anna said.

"I see."

"Give us your contact no. if you can." Ashley said.

"Of course." Blake replied, and after we all exchanged our nos., we were heading back home.

My back hurt from sitting on the grass for an hour and after pulling into my driveway, I stretched and let out the pain.

"You're late than usual, but I am assuming that you went to one of your friend's place or something." Grandma said as I walked in.

She was on the couch, a magazine in her hands and her glasses on her nose.

"Nope." And I told her everything.

I should have asked Martha if she remembered my Grandma, I realized. Better do it the next day.
_______________________

I plopped down on my bed after shower, grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

I wrapped the towel around my wet hair and checked my phone.

The guys created a chat room with all of us in. I saw two new numbers, which I assumed to be Takashi and Jayden's. Cool.

I stared at my blank ceiling.We were so many now. Like an army, as Nora said. A small one though.

How are the hunters like? For whom we've been working this hard?

Even after knowing how much dangerous those men can be, nothing can help the tiny bit of me being curious about them, wanting to encounter them. Can I fight back well if I ever do?

My eyes fell on my bookshelf, where Ryan's copy of War of Myths lay. He'd given me this thinking it might help me, later on even.
I thought of where else I could read about myself from, and it dawned on me.

I jumped up from my bed and sat on my chair, with my laptop open on the desk in front of me.

An hour later, my eyes were wide as I scrolled and noted stuff down on my notebook sitting on my lap.

Red, black, blue, green, I had all types and colours of pens around me as I noted the stuff down from the net.

I couldn't be sure if it was all true or myth, and I made a mental note to get them checked out by Miranda the next time.

_____________________________

One for all,
All for one.

_________________________

A/N

Gah~ an update after 201848272 years. I'm so sorry, I'll update for frequently now :)

Who's excited for Wattys 2017? I've decides to participate. Please support me:')

For PositiveWriter

-Riannevvah
(a.k.a a very very lazy author)