Part.1

ARIN POV

I walk up to my locker with my friends and something fell on the ground. I looked at it. It was a letter. I observed the letter and try to find who gave it to me but i found nothing. Maybe it's inside. I opened it but someone stopped me.
"Hey..what's that?" Seunghee ask
I hid it in my pocket and decide to read it later
"nothing" i smiled and closed the door of my locker."are you sure?" she frowned and i nod. "okay then we should go..we're going to be late.." we walk towards our class.

The morning lesson started and end well. We left to the cafeteria for lunch. I decide to read it now. "Seunghee..i'll be right back" i left her and went to the bathroom. I went in the empty ones and open the letter. I slowly read it

Dear Arin,

Hi..I've been watching you for a long time now..but i'm afraid to talked to you..i watch you from far so that you couldn't notice me. I'm a shy person so i have to hide myself. Don't worry..i won't stalk you or do something creepy.. I wrote this letter just to let you know.

Sincerely,
Your secret admirer

I fold back the letter. I wonder who? Watch me from far??. I fold the paper and put it back in the envelope and went back to the cafeteria. "what took you so long?". "sorry..suddenly my stomach is aching..". She became so worried "are you okay now? Should we go to the restroom?" i shook my head "i'm fine now..it's okay..." we enjoyed the food.

After the lunch ends, we were about to go for our next class but then suddenly we heard the girls screams so we try to look what's going on. We saw 7 boys walking in the hall. I have to admitted they do look good. My eyes were on them then suddenly on of the boys look at me and we stared each other for awhile. In that moment my heart began to beat faster than ever. I never felt this feeling for 3years to be honest.

"Arin!" she yelled my name and get me back to reality. "what?" she sighed "are you even listening to me?" i shook my head "urgghhh...i said the blonde hair boy is super cute! Don't you think?" she was talking about the boy which we made and eye contact for few seconds ago. "yeah...i guess" then we walk back to our class.

Why is my heart beats so fast? I couldn't even listening to what seunghee was saying.. Is that feeling comes again? After 3 years broken hearted and now its finally back.

Soon the teacher came in, we all greeted her and took our seats.
"Okay..so today we are going to have a transfered student from the other class. Come in" The teacher ask the transfered student to came in so he/she walks in. All the girls screams i was shocked to see who it was. Him?
"introduce yourself"
He nod and introduced himself in front of the class "I'm Park Jimin from 4-1B class. Please give me guidance" he bowed and the class clapped their hand except me. The teacher pointed his seats and he walks to it. It was beside Kihyun. I was relief because he won't sit beside me.

The Afternoon lesson started but i didn't pay attention because someone was staring at me made me felt so uncomfortable. I tried to ignored and convince myself to hold on until the bell rings and the last lesson ended there. I quickly packed my stuff and went out the classroom. I felt comfortable now then i have to waited for seunghee. She was busy making friend with Jimin. I decide to go home alone because she is just wasting my time. I missed my bed so much. On my to the hall someone bumped into me
"i'm so sorry...i didn't saw you.."
"it's fine.."
I looked up and saw a tall boy with brown haired boy. He was cute and handsome too.
"let me helped you", i was admiring him and i got back to reality when he said that. I put my hand on his and he started to pulled me and i helped him by trying to stand up my self.
"i'm Jeon Jungkook"
"I'm Soo Arin"
"nice to meet you Arin"
"you too.."
"i better go now..see you around.."
"okay"
He left with a smile and i was smiling like idiot when i remembered about it. I walked home and got a text from seunghee.

[Seunghee]
How dare you leave me!

[Arin]
Hehe..sorry..you're wasting my time..

[Seunghee]
Fine.. See you tommorow then..i have so many things to tell you!

[Arin]
Okay..whatever..i'm tired..

I put my phone in my pocket and soon i arrived at my house. I went straightly to my bedroom. I threw my self on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

Hii!!! I guess you read it!! How was it? Tell me do you like it? If you do prove it by reading the next part!! See youu~(i'm sorry this is too short) :)