Part.10

Arin Pov

After all our class end, we went home first since it was still early before the discussion. I took a bath then ate something. I watch some kdramas and waited for Seunghee.

"Seunghee!!! Are you done?!"
"Just a sec" i pushed my head back and continue watching the kdramas. Not long i got a called from Jimin. I picked it up

"H-Hello?"
"Yahh..where are you!"
"Please wait a bit..Seunghee is taking too much time"
"I'll give you 10 minutes if you're not coming..i'll leave..Arraseo?!"
"Whatever" I hung up
"SEUNGHEE JIMIN HAS CALLED AND HE IS WAITING!!!"
"WAITT!!!"
"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!"
"you can go without me"
"why didn't you say so?"
I got up from the couch and grab my stuff.
"See yaaa" i closed the door and went to the coffee shop. I saw jimin who is playing with his phone. I went to him and sit front of him
"Jimin" i called him since he didn't notice me.
"You're here...wait..you're alone"
"They'll be here"
"Arin?" i turned and saw Joohyuk.
"Good you're here"
"Hi Jimin"
"Hey" he sat beside jimin and looked at me blur
"What?"
"You didn't say we were going to discuss something"
"You didn't ask" he groan in frustration i just laughed.
"Where's Seunghee?"
"Home"
"I'm here"
"Good we are now complete!" I smiled and we started the discussion. I guess my ideas was acceptable by everyone.

"Great! Then we will have no problem since it was my idea"
"When will we started the project?"
"Now of course!" They all groan
"Why?"
"We're Tired" this time i was the one who is groaning.
"It's stills early.." They looked at me.
"What? fine..i'll do it myself then" i got up and left the coffee shop.

Jimin Pov

I was so tired but i can't let her do all the work while us was just relaxing.

Joohyuk Pov

I was impressed with her effort on this project. I guess she must be excited to do this. I am tired but still i can't let her do it alone.

No one's Pov

"I'll go with her" Joohyuk and Jimin said it together. Seunghee's eyes widened. The both of them were shocked too.

"Let me go" Joohyuk convince him
"Nah..i thought you were tired" Seunghee sighed
"Let's go all. We are her team after all"
They nodded cause it made sense
"Kajja" Seunghee stood up and followed by two boys. One cute but short. The other one tall and handsome. The girl is pretty and Tall.

They walked to the library cause they can guess her very well. As they thought and there she was reading book and trying to find materials for the project.

Joohyuk Pov

'She's working really hard' I smiled and we walk towards her table. We sat infront of her.

She looked at us with surprised but then it fade away. Her shocked expression went serious.

Arin Pov

I stare at the three lazy pigs infront of me. I glare at them and said

"Looks who's here. Mr. Jimin, Mr. Joohyuk and Ms. Seunghee" i crossed my arm against my chest. I lean at my chair and stare at them.

"Don't be mad" Seunghee said with her puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes then my gaze shift to Jimin
"What..i'm sorry..i was tired" I glare at him and looked at Joohyuk. He just smiled and smiled sarcastically at him.
"What are you pigs waiting for? Go and do some research you lazy ass pigs"
"Don't call me a pig while i'm a cute bunny" i rolled my eyes and continue doing my research.

Few Hours passed and it' 0536 pm. I looked at them. They worked hard on doing some research. I smiled and said
"Yahh..that's it for today..we can continue tomorrow" They looked at me with intense gaze
"What?"
"Lazy" Seunghee said
"ass" Jimin continue her word
"Pig" Joohyuk joined them.
I glare at them
"You want to sleep here tonight? Then go ahead" i packed my stuff and walked out the library.

Seunghee Pov

I looked at the time and it was 0536. I was shocked so that's why she asked us to continue tomorrow. I felt quilty.
"Guys..it's almost dark..we should continue tomorrow" the both of them looked at me. I showed them the time and their eyes widened.
"Omo!"
"aishh!! Now i felt bad for calling her ass"
"Me too"
"Let's just go home and apologise to her tomorrow..arraseo?"
"Ne"
"I'm hungry"
"Nado"

We all went home and soon i arrived i went straight to Arin's Room. But it's weird she's not in there. I looked around the house but she is now where to be found.

Arin Pov

As i was walking home, someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I was shocked to see who it was. Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk, what are you doing here?"
"Taking some fresh air"
"You?"
"i was about to go home"
"Were you from the library?"
"H-How--" He cut me off
"Books" i looked down on my books and chuckled.
"Have you eat?"
"Not yet"
"let me buy you something"
"It's okay..i'll eat when i'm arrived at home"
"It will take to long..won't it?"
"Just few minutes"
"Come on"

He pulled me by wrist and dragged me to the street food.
"Minhyuk"
"Ahjumma please give us 3!"
"Minhyuk"
"It's fine" He smiled while looking at me. Somehow he reminds me of Jungkook. I wonder where could he be. I haven't seen him for awhile. What happen?

The Lady served us and we ate. We were telling our childhood story. It was embarrassing if i remembered it back. We laugh, ate and have fun together. After that, he sent me home.

"See ya around, Arin"
"but we can see each other at school right?" he chuckled and scratch the back of his neck.
"Goodnight" he smiled and left. I went inside and saw Seunghee sitting on the couch.
"Seunghee..i thought all of you going to sleep in the library"  she turned and looked at me.
"Sorry..where were you?"
"I was with Minhyuk"
"Minhyuk?!"
I nodded.
" Have you eat?"
"Yeah.."
"Okay then..goodnite"
"But it's still early"
"Okay"
I frowned and went near her.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing" She left and i was still in confusion but i was too tired to asked so i went to my room and took a nice shower. I laid on my bed and instantly fall asleep.

--------------------------------------

Heyyyy!!!!

How was it? Thanks for reading my ff. And keep on reading,voting,commenting and see yaaa whusssshhh~ ノ(・ω・)ノ