Part.7

Joohyuk Pov

I felt sorry for her situation now.
"Let me send you home. It's cold here i don't want you to catch a cold"
She nods and we got up. We start walking. It was so quiet
"Do you want to eat first?"
She shooked her head.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
I let her be maybe she still sad about what happen to her today.

Arin Pov

I didn't want to eat cause i knew Seunghee already cooked for me. I knew her very well. We were walking for 20 minutes then we arrive. I was tired and i have burden Joohyuk.

I thanked him and he left. I went inside and saw Seunghee sitting on the couch. She looked worried. She stood up as she notice me. We looked at each other for 5 seconds then she asked something
"Arin..w-where have you been?"
"no where"
She looked down not wanting to make an eye contact. I remembered what Joohyuk said earlier. I will gave her second chance.

"Seunghee" she immediately looked at me. Her eyes are getting teary.
"I'm sorry for...what..i did today.. " my eyes got teary aswell then she slowly walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"No..i'm the one who supposed to apologise" i broke the hug and wiped my tears. I chuckled and so did she.
"Arin..i made you something"
"What is it?"
"followed me"

The Night ends well. Thanks to Joohyuk for the great advice. After cleaning my self and wore my violet pyjama i laid on my bed. I remembered what happen today then i touch my cheek. 'She slapped me cause she is jealous? What a rascal'
I shook my head and went to sleep.

The next morning, i woke up and did my daily routine. After wearing my uniform i went to the kitchen. 'maybe she is getting ready' I cooked something for the breakfast. After i done i waited for her. I looked at the time and it was already 0625. I can't wait any longer so i decide to go check on her.

I saw her laying on her bed covering her body with her blanket. I went near her and put my hand on her forehead. She's burning. I was totally worried.
"Seunghee..you're burning" she just groan. I went to the kitchen and start searching for a medium size handkerchief. After i did i wet it up with cold water. I put it on her forehead.
"I think i'll stay with you at home"
"no...you should go..i'll be fine..."
"but-"
"i'm fine Arin.."
"Okay then..if you say so"

I left her room. I am worried about her so i finished my breakfast and went off to school. I just pray that nothing will went wrong.

I arrived at the school and walk towards my locker. I was thinking about Seunghee. I didn't realise i was walking someone's way so i bumped him.
"Sorry..i'm so sorry"
"It's okay" i looked up to see who it was. 'Joohyuk'
"Arin" i smiled and he smiled back.
"Joohyuk..i want to thanked you for your advice"
"i'm glad everything turns out great but..where is she?"
"She has fever so she can't come. I was about to stayed at home but she didn't let me"
"Ouhh..can you help me? Since you are here"
"Of course..what is it?"
"Show me the principal's office and my class"
"Sure. Let's go"

I lead the way to the Principal's office and waited him outside. He comeback with the class schedule and luckily he got same class as me.
"Niceu.."
"Let's go"
I lead him to our class and i went in first. In few seconds after the teacher came then he went in. He introduced himself to the class and went to his seat.

The morning lesson started and the last subject was Science.
"Okay, so i have a project for you and this will be done in groups" everyone was excited.
"So in 1 group there will be 4 Members. You can pick your own group members and write down your name"

Joohyuk walk towards me and asked
"we need one more people"
"Who could that be?"
"Seunghee,You, Me and-"
"Me" we both turned and saw Jimin was standing there next to joo hyuk but we heard someone screams his name but he ignored.
"We are complete then" Joohyuk said and with that the class ended.

Recess wasn't that fun without Seunghee.
"Arin!" i was shocked and looked at Joohyuk
"Are you okay?"
"y-yeah" he sighs.
"She wilk be fine."
"i hope so" we ate our lunch and i wasn't eating actually and i was kind of weird cause my secret admirer hasn't give me any letter lately. Maybe he is out of paper? Ideas? Time? Anyways its good for now cause i don't want to do anything.

After School, i quickly packed my stuff and ran out of the school. I waved at joohyuk before that. Soon i arrived i saw Seunghee was sleeping on the couch.
"Seunghee..wake up" i woke her up and she did.
"ouhh..Arin"
"How are you feeling?"
" a bit better"
I ran to my room and grab my wallet.
"i'll be right back!"
I went to the pharmacy and bought some medicine.

"Here..take this"
"you shouldn't have to"
"it's fine..come on"
She smiled and took the medicine. I get a glass of plain water and gave it to her. She drink it and i helped her too stand and walk toward her bedroom. I laid her there and put a wet towel on her forehead.
"Have you eaten?"
"Y-yes" i sigh
"Don't lie..i'm gonna make you some porrige" i was about to stand then she grab my wrist
"G-Gumawo" i smiled and left her room. I wanted to make a chicken porrige with a mushroom soup.

It took me long enough. After it was done, i poured it into a bowl and served it to her in her bedroom.
"eat this"
"I'm sorry if i'm burdening you"
"Nahh...you're the only friend i have..so i have to take care of you"
"Thank You..you make me feel bad cause of yesterday"
"Hehe..really?" she nods and i chuckled.
"So..did you still get the love letter?"
"Nope"
"Jinjja?" i nod and continue feeding her
"Open wide..plane is coming"
"I'm not a kid anymore"
"Hehe" While we were having fun and talking some stuff, i heard a knock.
" I'll be right back" she nods. I left her room and to the door. I opened and my eyes widened.
"Eun seo Unnie"
"Arin- ahh"
"Come in"

She walks in and sat on the couch.
"Where's Seunghee?"
"She's in her room. She is sick"
"Sick?!" She walk towards her room and Seunghee was surprise. They both are surprise.
"Seunghee-ahhh"
"Unnie.." They hugged each other. I left for giving them some privacy.

----------------------------------

Heyyy!!!

Well, i guess this part was a bit boring. And thanks for reading my ff (•ω•) Keep on reading and please share this ff to your friends ≧ω≦ see yaa wheee~