Part.12

Arin Pov

Today is the day that we are going to handed our project. We were satisfied with it. We don't care we didn't get the first place at least we done it as a team.

Also why does my class always get a new student. First, Jimin then Joohyuk then Jungmi and all of them are boys. Where the hell did the girls go?. I was in my deep thoughts.
"Okay..so we always have a new students and all of them are boys. Well today we have a new student and it is a Girl."
Everyone cheered except me. I don't know why but i always have a bad feeling about them.
"Come in Ms. Kim" it went silent and she entered. She was tall and beautiful.
"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Na  Hwi. I'm from Gwangju and please take a good care of me" She bowed and smiled.
"Thank you Ms. Kim. Your seat is over there" She pointed the seat.

The morning lesson end. Seunghee, Joohyuk and I were about to went to the cafeteria when someone calls me from behind. I turned and saw Jimin.
"Jimin..what's up?"
"You know"
"What?"
"Our project got the 2nd place"
"Really?!"
He nodded. I was happy and they all were.
"Thanks to your Teamwork and this is we got" Joohyuk said and we went to the cafeteria together.

Soon we were siting on the table when TJJ approach us. (Stands for the maknae line 😂)
"What are you guys doing?"
"Siting with you of course" Taehyung said and we ate in silence. Not long Na Hwi approach us.
"Can i sit here?"
"No" Jimin said firmly
"sure why not" i said it. What's wrong with Jimin.
"Thank you"
"What The hell Arin?"
"What?"
"Urghh" he got up and left.
"Maybe he hates me"
"Why?"
"She is Jimin's Ex girlfriend" My eyes widened joined by Seunghee and Joohyuk as Tae said the fact.
"Really?!" i was surprised and looked at her. She was looking down on her laps.
"I'm sorry i should go now" she got up and ran to the girl's toilet
"What happened to them?" i looked at Tae and Jungkook
"They broke up of course" Jungkook said
"I know..but how?"
"She cheated on Jimin" i gasped
"She did not"
"Yup she did" i was so shocked and felt bad for Jimin

School end well. I walked home then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and it was Joohyuk
"Joohyuk.." 
"You okay?"
"Yeah...why?"
"You seemed not to be fine"
"Maybe i'm tired"
"Okay then..if you have something to tell me then tell me. Don't keep it to yourself or you will regret..okay?"
"okay" he left and i was alone again. I thought what Joohyuk said earlier.
"Maybe i should"

I arrived at home and went straight to my room. I laid on the bed and stared on the ceiling. I grabbed my phone and about to dialed a number. But my fingers were so heavy and i throw it aside. I went to bathroom and took a nice relaxing bath.

"Maybe i should take a walk?" i nodded to myself and went to wore something. After i was done, i grabbed my phone and went out. My parents are at work and they'll come at night.
As i walk towards the playground, i saw a familiar figure of a girl and a guy. They looked like they were fighting or arguing. I don't know. I walked and hide behind the bushes and heard what are they talking about

"Jimin...pleaseee" 'Jimin? The girl's voice sound familiar. Wait! It's Na Hwi!'
"Na Hwi Stop! I'm done with you! I have forgotten about you and you should do the same!"
"Jimin..I'm sorry..i love you please don't leave me"
"Na Hwi we have nothing plus i liked someone else" I was shocked and felt interest to know who it is so i stayed a bit longer.
"Who?!"
"I can't tell you"
"Tell me..if you tell me i promised to stay away from you"
"Promised?"
"Yes"
"It's Soo Arin" i was surprised my name was mentioned. 'Am i dreaming? Or did i misheard? Me?! Seriously?! TH!!' I closed my mouth to prevent me from squeaking. My heart beat fast and about to explode.
"Her?! Arin?!"
"Yes now stay away from me!" he left and i was about to left to but i heard Na hwi said something
"I said stay away from you but not her" I was shocked even more and panic too. 'What should i do know?"  i was in my deep thoughts. What will she do to me?