"I thought I was your best friend"

You are at home trying to figure out what to ware for your date. You hear a nock at your door.
"Come in" you yell.
You hear the door open and someone coming to the room you're in. You hear them stop out side your door.
"annyeong (S/N)" you hear your best friend say be for coming in to your room
"Annyeong" you say to her.
"What hell," she begins to yell at you. "I thought i was your best friend."
"I don't understand what you mean. You ARE my best friend" you look puzzled at her.
"Don't give me that shit" she yells at you.
"Hay watch what you say my son is in the other room playing and probably listening" you say shutting the door.
"Why didn't you tell me first."
"Tell you what first?"
"That you're pregnant again."
"Who told you?"
"Tae-oppa" she pouted "he was bragging about how you told them you're pregnant again."
"Is that so looks like I'm having a chat with tea when he gets here."
"So way didn't you tell me?"
"Well first of all i was going to tell you, second I'm pretty sure the father should know fist" you say.
"Well I deserve to know first. I've known you way longer than him."
"Well he's still the father so sorry. Now do you want to go shopping with me cause I need a new dress for my date tonight."
"Sure. Are we taking (S/N) with us?"
"What kind of question is that? Of course we're taking him I'm not leaving him here alone."
With that you hear your son start crying.
"Oh, I'm coming baby."
You enter the other room and find that your son's hand is caught under a big toy that fell over.
You rush over to pick it up, "oh, you pure baby." You pick up and comfort him, "are you okay?"
He sniffles on your shoulder. "Ma."
"Yes mama is here. I got you." You say as you hold him close. "
...Fast forward...
You three are at the dress store when you spy the perfect dress. And what luck, they have it in your size!
"I'll have this one please," you say as you bring it up to the front.

-----Author's Notes-----
What dress did you get? We'll find out soon!!!!
S

orry I had to unpublish this because it didn't publish all of it.